The key to this med is PMDD. Go online, track your symptoms, and talk to your doctor after 2 months of solid tracking. If you don't have PMDD, don't take it. I have PMDD & have had GREAT results with it. It took about three months to completely balance my hormones. But since, my mood is better, cramps are better, brest tenderness & swelling is gone, fatigue is gone. Acne was never an issue w...

YAZ IS THE BIRTH CONTROL PILL FROM THE GATES OF HELL!!!DON'T TRY TO USE IT FOR NOTHING YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!

Justme | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
6/17/2021

I had endometriosis & heavy bleeding for almost a month. I was glad to take it the first month because it stopped my bleeding w/c went back to 7-days cycle & no pimples for a year. Sadly my migraine worsen after a couple of months. I took it 12 months straight for hormonal therapy to avoid hysterectomy. My gallbladder suffered the most & was taken out 10 months after my last pill intake due to Chronic Cholecystitis w/c is one of the side effects of Yaz - gallbladder diseases. So I have to inform my OBGYNE regarding this when I will visit her.

Sonia | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/1/2021
Condition: Acne

It's only been 5 days so far and amazingly so, my acne and the marks on my face just disappeared aand I only noticed the change on the fifth day. I'm really happy with this birth control as my other birth control did not clear up my acne and I was on it for 6 months. I would not get my period on some months because of the birth control I was on. I'm waiting to see if I get my period this month .?? Fingers crossed ?? so excited, I really love this pill for clearing up my acne in 5 DAYS.

Dolfie | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/29/2021

Been two months on Yaz and I must say I’m loving it. My periods only last 3 days as opposed to 5, cramping has improved the pain is not that intense and my acne marks are clearing up. Would recommend to anyone!!

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/29/2021

The worst birth control. If you’re going to take it, seriously make sure you do not EVER miss a pill. I missed ONE PILL, immediately got back on track the next day, but my period started anyway and lasted for 7 days (and I was a taking a pill, not a placebo) for all of those days. My normal period doesn’t even last that long, it’s maybe 4-5 days. Absolutely ridiculous.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/28/2021
Condition: Acne

Couldn’t be happier ! My skin has cleared so much and I don’t battle with mood swings anymore. My flow is lighter and cramps are much less intense ! Very satisfied customer.