AFTER BEING TEATED WITH EVERTHING FOR A RASH ON MY LEG THAT MY DOCTOR SAID WAS CAUSED BY MY BEING OVERWEIGHT IN DESPARATION I USED THIS PRODUCT VIA A COI-WORKER THAT HAD BEEN WEEDING HER GARDEN AND PICKED UP A RASH FROM THE WEEDS. BY THE TIME I LEFT WORK THE RASH HAD STARTED TO CLEAR UP. I WENT TO MY DOCTOR AND INSISTED ON A RX. HE PROTESTED AND SAID IT WOULD NOT DO ME ANY GOOD. SO I WENT TO AN...

Suicidal dreams. Wake up thinking I'm dead. I appear to be floating around. Laying down made it worse. Please never take this drug.

Ji | 7-12 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/2/2021
Condition: Skin Condition

This ointment was really effective to my skin infection. This ointment removes my 4 years allegry in my right leg. And I want to thank to my doctor for helping me to cure my skin infection (fungi). And thank your to this ointment because through the help of you my allergy wasn't able to grow again(the bacteria on allergy)

1HealthyBee | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/13/2020
Condition: Skin Condition

Had mosquito bites which became infected? The discolored nodules were unsightly, was prescribed Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP .1%, which didn't work. One year later sought help again, was prescribed betamethasone dipropionate topical cream, finally some relief in healing, wish I hadn't waited so long. Need to inquire if this condition could be due in part to my pre-diabetic condition (diabetics are prone to fungal/bacterial infections, and slow healing). (Cerave for Psoriasis cream, with Salicylic acid)

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/8/2019
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

I had an itchy scalp for about two years. I kept changing shampoos and hair spray thinking they were causing it. Finally, I saw a dermatologist who prescribed this solution and it cleared it up within a week.

Big Dave | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/2/2019
Condition: Psoriasis of Scalp

I have an itchy scalp and tried every drug store shampoo for itchy scalp--about 8 different ones, including coal tar and scalpacin. Dermatologist gave me this. Itching stopped by the end of the day. I apply it in liquid drop form to my scalp and rub in with my fingertips. It takes the itch away. HOWEVER, if i skip it for a day or two, it comes right back. Everyone else seems to be cured permanently after a few weeks of using this. Not the case for me. I hope I don't have to use this daily for the next 30 years.

countrygirl | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/11/2018
Condition: Rash

Went to dr for a itchy bug bite/rash. Was given this cream. It has greatly helped the itching and irritation caused by whatever bit me or possible poison contact. Was directed to take benadryl as well and it is 100% more relief than calamine or OTC cream