I am a 58 year old Licensed Nurse. I have degenerative disc and joint issues & post piriformis muscle release sciatic nerve pressure consistently. I was told five years ago I could never work in my profession again. I can honestly state without my 600mg of Gabapentin in the morning and 1200mg at night I would never get any sleep and would be suicidal over the pain levels. This drug is a Godse...

This medication made it nearly impossible to live any kind of life, makes me dizzy, lightheaded, and my face numb.....This medication never did anything for pain, (Neuropathy), or anything else for that matter. Crap Drug, should be flushed down the toilet, along with the Dr. that prescribed it!!!

7/24/2021
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

7/24/2021

Rabbits | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
7/23/2021
Condition: Pain Originating From a Nerve

The withdrawal symptoms if you have ever run out of this medication are terrible and really scary. It should be have a warning similar to narcotics. I have taken both so I can easily relate to the discomfort felt over withdrawals. Your brain literally feels underwater, you feel sick, muscle pain, sweating, fever and chills. Gabapentin is dangerous and not a catch all alternative to see if it works. Doctors please quit prescribing this med without checking in on side effects and the potential it has to addict a person for long term. I have taken it for ten years and feel it has ruined my life. Creating memory problems for a young 30 something is not acceptable. Nor is trying to stop taking the medication without success. I have tried for years to wean off this medication and can’t. Which is saying something when it feels worse than a narcotic withdrawal!

7/23/2021

Reina | 45-54 | Female | Patient
5/20/2021
Condition: Neuropathic Pain

I had back surgery in 2009 it was due to an accident and it was called an ALIF abd they fused L5 &S1 all was going well until I lost my balance and fell and messed it up someway. I went to a Pain Management and the doctor put me on Methadone worked up to 30mg 3x a day and Roxicodone 30mg 4x a day so yea I was pretty doped up I guess you could say all though it helped my pain. That brings us to present day I have a new Pain doctor who is wonderful. Due to new FDA guidelines I had to decrease my meds I was equal to 2100 mg of Morphine a day. After I was about half way to our goal he put me on Neurontin have been slowly increased to 900mg 3x a day and this has helped my pain quit a bit. I’ve been a type 2 diabetic for since around 2005 and I’m still having a hard time controlling my blood sugar levels. In the past year 2020 to present I have been diagnosed with diabetic neuropathy and PAD. The Neurontin has helped me so much with all of this I don’t know what I would be feeling pain wise with out it. Now on to the side effect I do have trouble with with my vision and tremors where I shake but I’d take these over the pain in my back and legs any day of the week.