Fibromyalgia and Diet
- Fibromyalgia Exercise, One Step at a Time
Exercise can be one of the most effective treatments for fibromyalgia pain and other symptoms. But how to start? A step-by-step guide to getting motivated and sticking with exercise.
- Top Alternative Treatments for Fibromyalgia
A look at the top alternative treatments for easing fibromyalgia pain, including massage, dietary supplements, and acupuncture.
- How Fibromyalgia Affects Men
Men with fibromyalgia talk with WebMD about their fibromyalgia symptoms, diagnosis, and how fibromyalgia affects their lives.
- Fibromyalgia and Exercise: Yes, You Can
When you have fibromyalgia, it can hurt just to think about exercising. But exercise actually eases painful symptoms, if you take it slowly.
- Exercise Can Ease Fibromyalgia Pain
Low-impact exercise can ease fibromyalgia pain.
- Fibromyalgia and Medical Marijuana
WebMD asked the experts about the use of medical marijuana for treating fibromyalgia. Here is what they had to say about this controversial topic.
- Water Exercise for Fibromyalgia: Easing Deep Muscle Pain
Research shows that exercise helps the pain and fatigue of fibromyalgia. Water exercise -- aka, water aerobics – is one of the easiest workouts for people with fibromyalgia pain.
- Finding Dr. Right for Your Fibromyalgia
Not every doctor understands fibromyalgia well. Here’s how to find a health care provider who is up-to-date on the latest fibromyalgia treatment and research.