- Fibromyalgia and Diet
Certain foods might trigger fibromyalgia symptoms. WebMD tells you how diet can help you avoid fatigue and boost your energy.
- WebMD Fibromyalgia Community: Do I Have Fibromyalgia? Misdiagnosed?
Is it fibromyalgia or something else? If you're in pain, getting a correct diagnosis can be a frustrating process.
- WebMD Fibromyalgia Community: Fatigue and Fibromyalgia -- A Sleep Test Can Help
A sleep test helps a woman battle fibromyalgia fatigue, and others tell what works for them.
- Fibromyalgia: Questions for and From Your Doctor
How to develop a fibromyalgia treatment partnership with your doctor.
- Fibromyalgia Exercise, One Step at a Time
Exercise can be one of the most effective treatments for fibromyalgia pain and other symptoms. But how to start? A step-by-step guide to getting motivated and sticking with exercise.
- Top Alternative Treatments for Fibromyalgia
A look at the top alternative treatments for easing fibromyalgia pain, including massage, dietary supplements, and acupuncture.
- How Fibromyalgia Affects Men
Men with fibromyalgia talk with WebMD about their fibromyalgia symptoms, diagnosis, and how fibromyalgia affects their lives.
- Fibromyalgia and Exercise: Yes, You Can
When you have fibromyalgia, it can hurt just to think about exercising. But exercise actually eases painful symptoms, if you take it slowly.
- Exercise Can Ease Fibromyalgia Pain
Low-impact exercise can ease fibromyalgia pain.
- Fibromyalgia and Medical Marijuana
WebMD asked the experts about the use of medical marijuana for treating fibromyalgia. Here is what they had to say about this controversial topic.
- Finding Dr. Right for Your Fibromyalgia
Not every doctor understands fibromyalgia well. Here’s how to find a health care provider who is up-to-date on the latest fibromyalgia treatment and research.
- Water Exercise for Fibromyalgia: Easing Deep Muscle Pain
Research shows that exercise helps the pain and fatigue of fibromyalgia. Water exercise -- aka, water aerobics – is one of the easiest workouts for people with fibromyalgia pain.
- Living With Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
Learn from WebMD about living with fibromyalgia and managing chronic fatigue.