Most couples know that infertility treatment will take a toll on them physically and emotionally – but many are unprepared for the ...
Genital Herpes Health Center
- Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea Found in 2 U.K. Women
- New Chlamydia Test Offers Rapid Results
- Nearly 1 In 10 in U.S. Battle Sexual Urges
Herpes is separated into two types: oral and genital. Both cause sores along with a few other symptoms.
Are men or women more prone to STD-related health problems?
Most of us are probably aware that women face negative messages in our culture. But you may not realize that negative messages ...
Related WebMD Community
Top Search Terms for Genital Herpes
- Genital Herpes Symptoms
- Genital Herpes & Pregnancy
- Genital Herpes Cure
- Genital Herpes Recurrent Outbreaks
- Cause of Genital Herpes
- Asymptomatic Genital Herpes
- Dating With Genital Herpes
- Genital Herpes Tests
- Diagnosing Genital Herpes
- Genital Herpes Treatment
- Genital Herpes Medications
- Risk of Genital Herpes