Next Slideshow Title
IMAGES PROVIDED BY:
1) Alexander Tsiaras / Photo Researchers
2) Cosmocyte / Photo Researchers, Ingram Publishing
3) Peter Dazeley/Photographer's Choice
4) Zephyr / Photo Researchers
5) Polka Dot
6) Stephen J. Krasemann / Photo Researchers
7) Digital Vision
8) Kevin A. Somerville / Phototake
9) Steve Oh, M.S. / Phototake
10) Dr. M.A. Ansary/Photo Researchers
12) Design Pics Inc
13) Altrendo Images
14) Chris Hondros/Reportage
15) Tetra Images
16) Alexadra Grablewski/Photodisc
American Urological Association.
Lipkin, M. Urology, 2006.
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases.
National Kidney Foundation.
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Washington State University.
Reviewed by Minesh Khatri, MD on June 25, 2018
This tool does not provide medical advice. See additional information.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment and should not be relied on to make decisions about your health. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the WebMD Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
View our slideshows to learn more about your health.