Joint Pain Isn’t Inevitable With Age
- Weight Loss Strategies for Osteoarthritis
Losing weight is one of the best treatments for osteoarthritis. Learn why -- and how to make it happen.
- How to Pick Walking Shoes When You Have Knee Pain
If you have knee pain, wearing the right walking shoes can help ease those aches and pains. Experts offer advice on how to pick the best walking shoes and when it’s time to buy a new pair.
- Alternative Treatments for Knee Arthritis
Want to try something different for your knee osteoarthritis? Find out how acupuncture, tai chi, yoga, and other alternative treatments can help.
- Can a Sports Injury Raise My Osteoarthritis Risk?
Did you bang up your knee or hurt your hip? Find out if a mishap on the ballfield will give you OA down the road.
- Taking Care of Your Joints After Ankle Replacement
WebMD explains how to take care of your joints after ankle replacement surgery.
- Should You Have Knee Replacement Surgery?
Learn the pros and cons of getting a new knee, and find out how to decide if knee replacement surgery is right for you.
- Knee Arthritis Shots: What to Know
Whether it's corticosteroids or hyaluronic acid, injections may be a good treatment for your knee osteoarthritis.
- Walking to Ease Knee Pain
Get moving! Walking is good for your joints and can help you lose weight, and that can help ease your osteoarthritis knee pain.
- Joint Replacement: Risks vs. Benefits
Find out the pros and cons of surgery to replace a painful hip or knee joint.
- How to Take Care of Your Joints
Find out how exercise and weight loss can help keep your osteoarthritis from getting worse.
- Staying Active With Osteoarthritis
You can stay active and on the go with osteoarthritis. Expert tips on how to maintain your active lifestyle when you have OA.
- OA: Treatment Overview
Osteoarthritis treatment facts to help you manage joint pain and stiffness caused by OA.
- For Women: OA Risk Factors and Coping Tips
For women with osteoarthritis; see what factors may cause women to suffer from OA more than men and get tips for living with OA.
- Arthritis Pain, Intimacy, and Sex
Having arthritis doesn’t have to mean an end to your sex life. Here are tips from WebMD for maintaining and deepening sexual intimacy - despite stiff joints and limited mobility.
- Arthritis Pain and Sleep
Restful sleep is key to keeping arthritis pain at bay, but how can you achieve that when the pain is keeping you from sleeping? Here, we explore the best ways to get a good night's sleep with arthritis.
- Could Losing Weight Ease Your Arthritis Pain?
Extra weight adds unnecessary stress on your joints -- and may hasten the development of arthritis. WebMD tells you about the impact of weight loss on joint pain.
- 6 Ways to Ruin Your Knees
Knee injuries can stop you in your tracks. Here are six things to avoid to keep these joints in tip top shape.
- Injectable Medications for Knee Osteoarthritis
Have you explored the option of injectables to remedy knee pain? Here, WebMD breaks down everything to know about this treatment choice.
- An Exercise Fix for Knee Osteoarthritis
How exercise helped an outdoorsy senior regain his mobility and go bird-watching again.
- Are Anti-Inflammatory Pain Relievers Safe for You?
Learn the potential benefits and risks that anti-inflammatory drugs pose before taking them to ease your pain.