- OA Treatments, From Pills to Injections
How do doctors treat OA joint pain, and what’s on the horizon for arthritis drugs?
- Nondrug Treatments for OA
From yoga to acupuncture, here’s a list of remedies that won’t require a trip to the pharmacy to calm your OA joint pain.
- Workouts to Ward Off OA Pain
Exercises like tai chi and swimming warm up your joints and help keep your OA pain and inflammation at bay.
- Gentle Yoga Poses for OA Joint Pain
Downward dogs and triangle poses can loosen up your joints and calm OA pain.
- Treatments for Osteoarthritis
From pain relievers to surgery, there are a number of treatments for your OA.
- Injections for Knee Pain
See the types of shots doctors use to treat knee pain.
- Arthroscopy for Knee Pain
Arthroscopy is a surgery that can treat some types of knee pain. See how it can help.
- Inside Knee Replacement Surgery
What happens during total knee replacement surgery?
- Inside Hip Replacement Surgery
What happens during a total hip replacement surgery?
- Living with Osteoarthritis
Living with osteoarthritis? Find out how you can take steps to relieve your pain.