I first heard of Paba pills from my chiropractor . I use to get sun blisters and cold sores all the time. After I started taking Paba pills I stopped getting them. I usually start taking Paba pills before the weather gets nice. They work great . I think there should be research done on this subject as they have worked for me. As long as I am taking Paba pills I do not get sun blisters or cold sore...

I used paba-sunscreens only to find out later that I experience severe itching on my neck and face, followed by swelling on those areas as well. I can only use paba-free sunscreen.

Anything PABA | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/6/2021
Condition: Sunburn

I get a severe skin rash when using anything with PABA and requires medical intervention to clear it up. Can only use PABA free. Find that a lot of sunscreen products don't tell you if it is PABA free.

Ginglit | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
3/23/2018

I started taking PABA when 35. I it inhibits graying of hair. Started with 100 mg a day. Now take 700mg daily. I'm 68 now and have NO gray. Don't need to color my hair. Tried with a friend already gray and it took some out but won't work well unless started at the beginning of graying. I'm thrilled to have found it. Will take it till the end!! Using Country Life brand(not listed).

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
12/28/2017
Condition:

On boat in the Florida sun and rarely skin inflammation with the sustained release.

Tobias12 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/29/2017
Condition: Peyronie disease

I could see improvement of the condition, but unfortunately developed side effect of severe myalgia and had to stop treatment early.

Age: 25-34 |
11/12/2015
Condition:

I took PABA for 2 weeks before going to HI, I took it the whole time I was there in addition to using sunscreen and limiting my time exposed. I am a fair skinned red head. I ran out of my supplement before my trip was over and even though I was using sunscreen, I fried!