I started using this -- two tablespoons in the morning and two in mid-afternoon. I have lost 40 lbs in just a few months and plan to lose another 15 to get to my ideal body weight of around 210. I am 6'2" tall, age 58. I workout regularly 1 hour of cardio 5 x a week and 30 minutes of weights 3 days per week. This is an amazing supplement.

Horrible!! Gave me an instant headache the evening I took it, then I violently threw up 20 min after the headache began. I took I tbs of liquid L-Carnitine 1000. The next morning I had a tightness in my left temple area and temp. loss of eye sight in left eye, not sure that was related but its never happened before. I will never take it again!!!

No checks and b | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/4/2021
Condition: Overweight

There are no checks and balances for these reviews....

4/17/2021

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/10/2020
Condition: Arrhythmia

WAS HAVING PALPITATIONS/ARRHYTHMIA AFTER BEING ON KETO DIET. CARDIOLOGIST FOUND NOTHING STRUCTURALLY OR OTHERWISE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAUSING THESE, SO AFTER SOME RESEARCH I TRIED L-CARNITNINE WITH CO-Q10 FISH OIL AND MAGNESIUM, AFTER A FEW DAYS THE SITUATION RESOLVED ITSELF, I NOW USE IT EVERYDAY. IT MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THIS COMBINATION BUT IT IS CHEAP INSURANCE FOR THAT CONDITION TO BE GONE, SO I AM A BELIVEVER.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
7/22/2020
Condition: Weight loss

I'm taking L-carnitine for increased energy when working out. I take a low dose of 330mg once a day.I buy it from thorne.com because of the quality.

tropipalms | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/16/2019
Condition: Weight loss

I used L Carnitine daily and it really helped me to loose inches. Very Happy!!!