No benefit whatso ever. this was a scam

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
1/13/2021

I started taking for my RLS IPin combination with other medication. It relaxes me enough to fall asleep but I still dont stay asleep all night. You do have to watch interactions with some medicines. For me it was motrin.

Jimbroker | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/2/2021
Condition: Anxiety

Having a diagnosed moderate to severe anxiety disorder I had tried all prescriptions. While the scripts worked to some extent, they all has other, sometimes troubling side effects. California Poppy not only worked well but without the baggage contained in prescription medications. Highly recommended.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/18/2018

Might as well have been drinking water. It did nothing.

om namo | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
6/25/2017

I use California Poppy when I am feeling irritable sometimes due to an influx of energy in my system which puts me in an agitated space. Almost immediately the feelings of irritability and anger subside. The plant gives me a definite centering and sense of safety.

restaurant manager | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/12/2017
Condition: Anxiety

I put several drops in some chamomile tea or even just hot water and honey in a bind. Jasmine tea at work. It helps calm my anxiety and prevents attacks. I sip on it until i feel relaxed. Too much can make you sleepy so I sip slow until I feel better. I can always tell when my anxiety or panic attacks are manifesting so I always have this in my pocket. It has been a life saver. I don't take Prozac anymore. And save the anti anxiety prescriptions for the rare cases when I either don't have the california poppy extract on me or if I got to my attack too late. I was very surprised by this find. Even more surprised it worked. Read More Read Less

? | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/21/2016

used sleep gel cap. with poppy plant and valerian root by Herbs, Inc. One pill and I was asleep in 15 mins. Had too much mind chatter one night and this alleviated the issue.

Sleepless in Seattle | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/29/2016

using it with 3 mg of Melatonin for my mother who has alzheimer's and insomnia. It works well with the 3 mg Melatonin. have been using it for two weeks. Md prescribed Ambien for insomnia if the poppy seed/melatonin does not work. Have only needed her to take the Ambien 3 times ( 2.5 mg) in two weeks.

cp | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/4/2015
Condition: Anxiety

I harvested my own california poppy from my garden. I pulled up the whole plant, rinsed off the root, and made a tea per Michael Moore's book. It tasted awful (I added honey to improve the taste) but it worked. I drank 2 cups over the course of a day and it greatly helped my anxiety over dealing with my boss. I felt unusually calm.

TOTT | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/25/2015

As I used California Poppy for the first time, after using it for 2 weeks, I broke out in a horrible rash all over my arms & back. I believe it was too hot for my body, but for the time I was able to use it, it helped me to sleep

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
10/3/2014

Been on Vicodin 5+ years, at about 40 mg/day. After major spinal reconstruction this summer my severe pain is gone. You can't just quit Vicodin cold turkey, so I am slowly weaning myself off of Vicodin by using California Poppy + Ibprofen. By systematically lessening the Vicodin by 5 mg about every 5 days, and by using the above mentioned substitute whenever I felt that antsy crawly restless leg thing, I am successfully almost completely free of Vicodin. Current dose is 5 mg every 30 hours, so I will soon be free! California Poppy seems to calm the pain receptors. Highly recommended!Read More Read Less

AN | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/17/2014

I started taking it for insomnia and back pain. It worked for the insomnia but not the pain. The real miracle for me is that it seems to have worked better on my depression more quickly and better than any of the prescriptions my doctor has had me on. I wasn't expecting that, but I feel like I have my life back. I've used two different brands so far, and they both seem equally effective.

LadyDiane | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/5/2014
Condition: Anxiety

With PPMS, I have the physical symptoms of an anxiety attack, but not the anxiety. Also I need an avg. of 12+ hrs. sleep a night. This product is amazing, I am so happy to have found it. Sold by Nature and Herbs on Amazon. The results were instantaneous for me. It did make feel drowsy a bit but I can control the dosage easily. I feel it's very safe and it works so much better for me, with less harmful effects! I take about 23 drops at night, mornings about 15-18. My hearts stops pounding, breathing is normal, relaxed, and my whole body relaxes - I'm awake but I just feel much more comfortable. I'm so glad to read on WebMD that's it's safe, hooray! Read More Read Less

Mariana | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
12/19/2013
Condition: Anxiety

I am 58 years old take it for more than 2 years and am very worried about that. I am afraid to stop taking it because did not find any other way to control my condition. In the evening I feel some nervousness and my blood pressure raises. I have passed several times all medical examinations, everything is excluded which leads to the nervous system.

Age: 65-74 |
10/29/2013

No benefit whatso ever. this was a scam

meme41 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/22/2013
Condition:

this experience has been very helpful and it works a 100% anyone wanting to feel relaxed and it helped the pain also.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/19/2013

This was used for insomnia. Fell asleep within 30min and had pleasant and vivid dreams (which they do advise can happen). Awoke not groggy and ready to face the day!

Brenny | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/5/2013
Condition: Anxiety

Since suffering from insomnia, anxiety, panic attacks and even muscle spasms after 2 back surgeries, I find the Cal Poppy to provide more relief than Xanax (4 mg a day!) for anxiety & panic attacks or Temazepam (30 mg) for insomnia. The relaxation qualities temporarily relieve most back spasms, I've discovered. I have not experienced any negative side effects. I choose to use strictly organic plants.

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
4/8/2013
Condition: Anxiety

I have severe anxiety with insomnia and panic attacks and this herb helps me sleep although I am a little drowsy the next day sometimes. It works better than Ativan when I'm really anxious. Highly recommend it for anyone with anxiety or sleep problems. It makes me feel so much better!!!

KarenS | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/10/2013

I've had three lower spine surgeries in the past seven years and still have nerve pain that prevents me from getting a good night's sleep. I don't want to rely strictly on prescription drugs for the rest of my life, so I tried this. It doesn't solve the problems but it does help and I'll continue with it. P.S. - I use 20 drops of the tincture in water before bed. Any more and I get VERY sleep very fast. If that's your aim, then this might be worth a try.

7/21/2012

Female 20-25 chronic pelvic pain. I usually take norco, but this I would compare to taking a 5/325mg when using 20 drops. Just as effective without fears of addiction, however I have been mixing with prescription. This completely relieves pain 80% of the time