User Reviews & Ratings - INULIN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of INULIN.

«INULIN Information

See products with INULIN

9/27/2020 1:48:37 PM

Reviewer: PoopNaMore, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Inulin has been torturing me for the last 6 years or so. I finally found out inulin is in the whey protein supplement I use (3 gms / serving). Inulin causes me tremendous gas, loosens my bowels, and doubles my stool volume and unloading rate. For me it causes pure misery and nothing else. I am not constipated and have no need for extra pooping. I am healthy and require neither extra bowel bacteria ... Show Full Comment

3/20/2019 6:11:55 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I've only taken it for 2 days, but the gas & bloating is so bad, I won't be taking any more. I thought Inulin was supposed to be a treatment for gas & bloating, not a cause.

2/16/2019 11:19:34 AM

Reviewer: Nanna , 45-54 Female

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I eat a clean diet and I cannot eat or take anything with inulin. Within hours I have pain and extreme gas. I have even tried small doses and My body reacts the same way.

10/21/2016 5:29:42 AM

Reviewer: Nate, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    My experience on the whole was really good, especially as I tended to struggle in the past with IBS symptoms, periodically quite alot and i would suffer with bloating and nausea after eating dairy and wheat based products- thankfully both of these started to subside after a couple of weeks. https://inulinreview.com/2016/09/13/hea lth-benefits-of-inulin-a-review/

8/10/2016 5:13:17 AM

Reviewer: calmal, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have bowel trouble and I find this good, it keeps me regular

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?