Is Burdock the reason I have a sensitivity to tongue, or numbness and have lost my taste? Also I have been on Opdivo (Nivolummab) for over a year and haven't experienced that type of symptom.

garyd | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/16/2018
Condition: Cancer

i had a golf ball sized tumor on my left kidney. dr. said to wait six months, because these were slow growing usually. started taking taking 2 burdock root capsules each morning dissolved in my coffee. after six months i had ct scan and the same doctor found it to be reduced to the size of a pea. had the rest frozen off and samples taken. turned out to be cancer. so far so good. still take the same dosage.

earth medicine | Age: 35-44 |
3/21/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have used Burdock Root all my life and found it exceptionally helpful in treating sebaceous cysts. I have used both OTC pills and fresh roots. The fresh roots can be sauteed with carrots and seasoning, delicious!

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/16/2017

I was diagnosed with bursitis and I started taking Burdock and 5 weeks later I had no symptoms.

janet | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/13/2016
Condition:

Pulchra | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
2/12/2016

I am using it in combination with Stinging Nettle to manage my Interstitial Cystitis without narcotics.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/18/2016
Condition: Cancer

I was given 6 months or less to live being diagnosed with stage 4B Lymphoma Cancer. It's been 3 years and 8 months ago and I'm still here. and still looking to provide healthy information that has been known for years.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/14/2015

I have been taking it for my psoriasis which has affected my finger and toenails. Has definitely made a difference and I see a significant improvement.

Proud Mama | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/11/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I was on six different medications; blood thinner, chest pain and high blood pressure, fluid retention, and three different kinds of acid reflux medicines. I simply got tired of taking all of that medication so I took myself off of everything. I know medically it is incorrect. But evry since I've started taking Burdock Root, I have more energy for activities I like doing. I haven't felt this good and refreshed in a very long time.

Bonnie | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/15/2013
Condition: General Health And Wellness

BURDOCK ROOT BY WARNER HERBS I bought this product in a capsule form from Warner Herbs in Crossville, TN.I use it for Osteoarthritis in my hands. Overnight the swelling and sharp pains in my hands stopped. I have stopped Mobic and HCTZ. I took the water pill for fluid retention and the Burdock has stopped this too. It is a miracle herb. My only negative is that I have to take 2 capsules 4 times a day for therapeutic effect. Being a RN, I was very careful in using this herb as even natural, it is a drug. I suggest everyone to try it.Read More Read Less

None | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
9/27/2013

Used following exposure to radiograms to decrease effects; when feeling as though toxins have built up. Burdock is to be used in combination with another, milder herb. The roots should be used. WebMd should specify burdock "root." It is not an herb meant for constant use - few are. I don't know what that fellow was doing using burdock leaves internally.

bleck | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |