Used following exposure to radiograms to decrease effects; when feeling as though toxins have built up. Burdock is to be used in combination with another, milder herb. The roots should be used. WebMd should specify burdock "root." It is not an herb meant for constant use - few are. I don't know what that fellow was doing using burdock leaves internally.

Is Burdock the reason I have a sensitivity to tongue, or numbness and have lost my taste? Also I have been on Opdivo (Nivolummab) for over a year and haven't experienced that type of symptom.

garyd | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/16/2018
Condition: Cancer

i had a golf ball sized tumor on my left kidney. dr. said to wait six months, because these were slow growing usually. started taking taking 2 burdock root capsules each morning dissolved in my coffee. after six months i had ct scan and the same doctor found it to be reduced to the size of a pea. had the rest frozen off and samples taken. turned out to be cancer. so far so good. still take the same dosage.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/16/2017

I was diagnosed with bursitis and I started taking Burdock and 5 weeks later I had no symptoms.

janet | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
12/13/2016

Pulchra | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
2/12/2016

I am using it in combination with Stinging Nettle to manage my Interstitial Cystitis without narcotics.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/18/2016
Condition: Cancer

I was given 6 months or less to live being diagnosed with stage 4B Lymphoma Cancer. It's been 3 years and 8 months ago and I'm still here. and still looking to provide healthy information that has been known for years.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/14/2015

I have been taking it for my psoriasis which has affected my finger and toenails. Has definitely made a difference and I see a significant improvement.

None | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |