I started using hyperimmune egg back in 2002 for an allergy problem. It not only took care of my allergies, but gave me an energy that I hadn't had in a while...just felt great. I stopped taking it around 2007. I was taking vitamins, minerals, and some potent antioxidants, eating well, and thought I probably didn't really need the i26 anymore. All was well on my supplement protocol until about...

good

i26 works | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/5/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Exceptional results! I've used i26 on and off for 15 yrs. I started by taking it twice daily for the 1st six months, then once daily for the next 6 months. Then I took it once daily for 2 months out of each year (around flu season), and eventually every other year. I gradually only took it when I felt I should probably re-inoculate myself. However over these past 15 yrs I've gotten on average 1 mild cold (if that) per year, and that included 3 children in school. They are grown and now grand children of various ages running around. Now here in the year 2020 I think it's time to once again take i26 twice a day for a month and then once a day for another 30 days to once again give my immune system more tools for fighting off illness. The incredible power of the chicken and her egg with the help brilliant scientists.

FlaNative | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
11/25/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been using this for over 15 years and I would NOT be without it. The company and the material you can find is not able to tell the true story because of FDA rules. I've done the research and I can tell you. This uses the same technology and practices that are used to create vaccines. They've chosen the 26 top viruses and bacteria destroying lives and created a product giving you a "mini-vaccine" against all 26 every time you take it instead of the typical vaccines focusing on one threat. The FDA won't let them say this because they can't prove it will keep you from getting these illnesses, nor can they claim a cure. But it is a no brainer to introduce antibodies for these 26 greatest threats every day. And if you do get any of the 26, you will already have antibodies to fight them. It's just common sense. The FDA won't let them list the 26, but it's pretty easy to guess. The CDC is pretty clear about the top threats. I take capsules and use the loose product in shakes. In the last year I've needed every bit of immune help I could get. I almost never get colds or flu, but the real reason is to be prepared if a big gun comes to call. In short, building up immunity against the top 26 most dangerous bugs slowly but surely make all the sense in the world. I don't sell it by the way, but do recommend you take it, give it to your kids and push it as hard as you can to the rest of your family.

Chuck | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
9/27/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

My overall health does better on it then off of it. Believe me when I say this. I've been off and on i26 over the years and and found that I have fewer if not any problems when I am on it.

ellem | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/23/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I was skeptical at first, but after having been catching every cold/flu that went around my workplace (school), as well as extreme fatigue, I decided to give it a try. I stopped getting sick for the entire 4 months I was taking it, and my energy was amazing, better than it had been in years. I ran out of the product for a few months and ended up with a flu, and general fatigue started to set in. I just started back on it, and already feel a huge improvement in energy.

cie | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/23/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

One scoop you know you are heading towards better day no more sick.I was so sick you are totally alone no one is there for you.Doctors totally depend on your diagnose and give Antibiotics the worst kind.Until I studied Hyperimmune Egg.i immediately got super healthy.Now I find so many people are so sick with unuseal systoms like intestinal cripal them.My heart hurts.My medicine my doctor.Heathy Happy Mother and wife Cie