It helped with adrenal fatigue, mitigated my tinnitus, improved my overall hormonal profile, and kidney function.

I took this for 2 days, 6 doses, and developed a severe bladder infection.

Gary C. | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/19/2021
Condition: Kidney disease

I have a blood test every 3 months for my kidney doctor . I took 1000 mg per day of Rehmannia for 3 months and my GFR number increased from 19 to 24 . I repeated that number on the next blood test as well . I decided to test the product and did not take for the next 3 months and my GFR number dropped back to 19 . The following three month I took 1000 mg again and my GFR went to 24 again . I have now been taking Rehmannia for 2 additional years an my GFR number is always between 23 and 25 . I am sold on Rehmannia it does not cure but does help a lot .

carlxi | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
10/22/2016

bettyboop | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/27/2016

I took this for 2 days, 6 doses, and developed a severe bladder infection.

Ellenmd | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
5/1/2016

I took metformin three 500mg daily but was always feeling sick to my stomach. I decreased to one tablet of metformin and take rehmannia as six flavor rehmanni (concentrated) KGS, eight tabs three times a day. My A1C was 7.0 before and now 5.5. Thankful for this Chinese herbal medicine and no more stomach upset!

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/19/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been using this Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan, and one of the ingredients in it is Rehmannia root, it is for my low pain/sciatic and I have using it for about 7/8 weeks and I am seeing some relief. I willl continue to take it.