A couple things- here it is claimed to be used as a steroid by bodybuilders -FALSE! Plant sterols can not be used as a steroid Period. This product is awesome for what it is intended for- pain relief, anti-inflammatory and tendon and cartilage health! I have used it for 3 years straight with NO adverse reactions at all. Blood screens normal, and no side effects.

I have been having very vivid dreams when I take this product. I have have pain on the left side of my chest if I take 2... But the dream thing is freaking me out.

Hman | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/21/2019
Condition: Joint pain

Both shoulders had pain 24/7 level 5-7. Within a week of 1600mgx2 daily, the pain has gone. I feel a twinge once in a while, but nothing like it was. I will continue to take cissus. I ordered from amazon.1600mg caps. Absonutrix brand.

Sand-m, Compound Cissus Quadangularis | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
9/16/2018
Condition: Hemorrhoids

I have been taking this by pure coincidence. But it works. I take 1x2 or 2x2 a day. This alteady for 6 minths and after a month I've got real improvement. No bleeding, almost gone the swelling. Have some gas production. But hey....I feel 1000% better.

rajesh more | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/27/2017
Condition: Fractures

this treatment very effective in bone fractures ligament injury tendons this has to be used empty stomach by boiling it in a glass of milk making it to remain acup of milk drain it and take this empty stomach in fractures for 21 days

MP | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
12/20/2016

I have been taking Cissus for about 4 years and it helped my joint point. In the morning I could barely bend over to pick up the newspaper in the morning but after a week on Cissus about 90% of the pain went away and it has stayed away. My wife started taking it about a year ago with similar results.

mojo | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/13/2016

recovering from shoulder surgery, increased range of motion, helped in recovery and strength