During the treatment,my hair started falling out. I have noticeable bald spots.I'm hoping that it's not permanent.

icanny | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/23/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I discovered by accident after eating homemade falafel that this culinary herb kills parasites. After eating falfel, I discharged a foot long tapeworm. I did research on the internet and found out that coriander is used in some parts of the world to treat parasite infections. This herb is amazing and works faster than anything that I have used for my parasite infection.

Grandpa | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/3/2015

I am taking pills and slow acting insulin shots and still my blood sugar was 265 to 325. I put 2 drops of coriander in 1 tablespoon of FCO and within 2 hours my blood sugar was 154. Nothing else has helped my sugar as much as this.

George S. | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/21/2015

Blood sugar has been 215 for a 30 day average. For the last 7 days I have used cilantro and coriander consistently and the figure now is 183. I am on fast and slow acting insulin for the last 3 months with no impact except when I exercise. Being busy now with less exercise - was daily recumbent bike workout - and adding fresh cilantro and gound coriander as well as ginger I have seen the most impact on blood sugar.

NaniB | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/11/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Smooth Move by Traditional Medicinals is very effective in relieving constipation. Make sure you read the directions carefully and follow them. Don't overdo it. If you do you'll have a runny mess. In Uses tab of the explanation it says that it's used for older people. I've actually used it for one of my grand children in smaller quantity; about a quarter to a half cup twice a day. As with anything you use monitor for reactions. I use a journal or jot quantities in the inside cover of the box to insure the right amount is used.

8/20/2013