User Reviews & Ratings - MORINGA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of MORINGA.

«MORINGA Information

See products with MORINGA

6/16/2018 5:19:16 PM

Reviewer: Peg, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I drank Moringa tea from the dried leaves for two weeks every other day or so. My friend has his own tree, so my source was very pure. I was not doing it for weight loss but because I heard that it will give you energy. And I am constantly tired. After a few days I had severe body cramping. I didnâ??t just have cramps in my calves I had cramps in my arms, my stomach, my feet and toes. I had ... Show Full Comment

5/22/2018 12:33:58 PM

Reviewer: abc, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I read about all the good qualities. I mixed 1 teaspoon with a morning drink and stirred it but it does not dissolve. So I drank my drink with the powdery substance on top anyway. Then I started coughing for about 10 minutes. Maybe some powder got into my lungs? So it sounds super good but I guess you have to watch how to take this powder. I guess any powdered substance can do this?

3/24/2018 11:40:54 AM

Reviewer: thunderous bowels, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Explosive diarrhea 2 hours after taking - must be a very effective weight loss supplement - like tapeworms or cholera - I highly recommend it for your next dinner party with your in-laws.

1/2/2018 11:23:14 AM

Reviewer: Kimberley, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I bought the Moringa Powder from Rootalive as a general health product hoping to better my nutrient intake. Within an hour of taking the product I felt nauseous and sick to my stomach. It caused diarrhea and a generally ill feeling overall.

12/21/2017 6:03:27 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    Moringa is a common food in several countries and is cooked in gravies. I am personally against converting natural foods into capsules. No concentrate or capsule can have the same effect as taking the vegetable in the natural form (cooked or otherwise). I dont see a need for warning or caution unless one is referring to mushrooms and the like or lesser known plants. No harm can come from these veg ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?