I suffer from MCS caused by chemical damage. I take it for it's VitC content plus other vitamins and minerals. I cannot tolerate regular vit.C. It is one month now and I've noticed a huge difference in how I feel, more energy and less brain fog. Even my skin feels so much better.(keratin formations are going away)

I bought a bottle of Amazon #Camucamu white tea and was so dizzy after drinking it. Not sure why, but this could be dangerous if I had been driving.

Jeff | Age: 55-64 |
3/13/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Bought this for the vitiman C but found it very sedating for daytime. After doing a more thorough online search, sedation is indeed one of the effects. I can only take at night.

BlindStudy | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/15/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I bought this for the Vit C a month ago. Today I googled the benefits of camu camu. After reading up on Camu camu's uses I realized I had benefited from it. For months I had been suffering with respiratory distress that the Doctors were unable to stop. Within days of adding Camu camu powder to my yogurt I was using less asthma, decongestant and sinus medicine. Blind Study/Test.

al | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
4/13/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been taking this for some years now. I have type II diabetes and I ran across an article years ago that mentioned camu camu inhibits sugar spikes. With every meal I take about an 8th of a teaspoon.

queenie | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
3/16/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Good source of Vit C and dry's out my nose. Helpful during allergy season.

???? | Age: 55-64 |