User Reviews & Ratings - CANNABIDIOL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CANNABIDIOL.

«CANNABIDIOL Information

See products with CANNABIDIOL

5/23/2019 11:15:49 AM

Reviewer: thefamilymandetroit, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Oh, I often wonder, "Does this stuff work?" Well, when I don't take it, I notice a difference. More aches, more anxiety. Is it placebo? I don't know. I wish there were dosing recommendations and strict quality control. We are all "studies of one". I find CBD relaxing and I find it takes the edge of of pain. As it has 'some THC', I find it helps with my a ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2019 3:59:33 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I suffer from diabetic nerve pain and this did not provide any relief.

2/13/2019 8:16:29 PM

Reviewer: LR, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    Used CBD oil for a month, 5 drops under the tongue twice a day; depression much improved but pain still severe. Tried doubling dose, depression seriously exacerbated, still no pain relief. Be careful! You can take too much!

11/26/2018 10:36:56 PM

Reviewer: Zak, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    It is silly that anxiety isn't listed as a reason to take CBD, since it works incredibly well at reducing it. For me, it simply takes away my anxiety completely. It is incredible. It doesn't necessarily make you feel relaxed, and certainly doesn't make you high or anything, it just makes you not anxious anymore. I haven't noticed any side effects or anything either.

10/14/2018 6:39:32 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I take CBD oil to help with chronic pain caused by Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and it has changed my life! If I forget to take it for a day I can really feel how much worse my pain is. I have been slowly upping the dose as needed but it works wonders for the general background pain. It doesn't seem to help the nerve pain I experience with weather changes but overall I am so pleased I found CBD oil ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?