I was diagnosed with hyperthyroid and was having severe symptoms took bugleweed and within hours was doing better. Amazing!

You need to do your homework. Bugle and Ajuga are NOT Bugleweed and therefore will not work

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
7/31/2020
Condition: Hyperthyroidism
Meemee | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/13/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I use for overactive thyriod in tincture form together with lemon balm No side effects. I have no symptoms of hyperthyriodism. I use in combination of gluten free vegan diet.

superplant | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/18/2017

I am a male and since I was in my early thirties I have been plagued by feeling hot and clammy which made everything in my life a challenge and I had to quit work because the normal temperature in the office suddenly became suffocating for me and I had to work the dreaded graveyard shifts just to avoid the daytime heat even in the winter so after a lifelong of torture and after spending a lot of money for all sorts of useless supplements and gadgets I finally discovered the heaven sent Bugleweed with Motherwort in tincture form and yesterday I didn't even care to turn on the air conditioner and now I know that there are miracle plants out there that can save us from hell on earth.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/6/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have used this to treat my Grave's disease and it really does slow down the thyroid.

plantescap | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/11/2013

Diagnosed with toxic multinodular hyperthyroidism. Took a blood test in two weeks and the levels are going down in a linear manner. Doctor says keep taking it. It is helping so far. Doc says another blood test in a month.