When combined with Keto diet and moderate exercise, it accelerates weight loss during the first couple weeks of use. When taking, I don't feel as hungry. Effects seem to diminish after 15-20 days of use.

Keto formula by Ingredient Science and billed me as Healthy continued to send more shipments that I did not request when I paid for and received my first test bottle. Not such a great deal as I had to pay for return shipping and just hope they refund the 126.00 they charged me! Be warned!

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |

Waste of money. Scam

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/17/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Feel better overall, lost some weight