Been trying many things over the years to treat my add which is of the overfocus type. Vinpocetine had been the best in increasing blood flow, memory, and attention without increasing blood pressure, adrenaline, anxiety or overfocus. It had improved mood, mental function, relationships and quality of life as a result. 20 to 30mg evenly spread across the day. Get a small capsule size and vary the d...

I have used a softgel of Ginkgo 120 mg and Vinpocetine 5mg with good results; so good that I thought I would add a higher dose of vinpocetine to the mix. I was afraid I was going to die! Chest pain and atrial fib. MORE IS NOT BETTER

Ridge | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
10/1/2020
Condition: Memory

Within a day my memory improved. Once, when travelling, I ran out of it. Within a week I noticed my ability to recall names was diminishing again. One day after re-supply, all good again. No side effects whatsoever.

Mele | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 10 years or more |
12/9/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been taking Vinpocetine for at least 25 years at 10mg 3x daily. I originally obtained it through the Alzheimer's Buyers Club from Germany and provided through the Life Extension Foundation for its members. By the late 90's, the Life Extension Foundation began to manufacture it here in the USA (at a far lower price). I never had side effects from it. I am in my mid 70's now and consider it an essential supplement. It is one of a very few supplements that I would never want to be without. Interesting that the Life Extension Foundation is not listed below under "brand product used" as a USA producer of this pharmaceutically pure product and the first and ONLY USA supplier for many years. Typical ignorance of allopathic physicians.

Kay | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/11/2019
Condition: Tinnitus

It did not work for tinnitus, but it does help to improve my balance. I am very happy about that. I lost hearing, some balance, and got tinnitus in the last year from sudden trauma. Balance exercises help, but vinpocetine improved it more. I will guess that it improved blood flow to the area. My dreams are more detailed also.

On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/10/2019
Condition:

I have Chemotherapy Induced Memory Deficits . This supplement WORKS!

brk80 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
4/3/2018
Condition: Memory

mind is clearer and I can add groups of numbers more easily without errors