I have been taking Glucomannan for about two months and I have seen a difference in my mid section. When I take it a half hour before meal time it does help me from eating too much...I am feeling fuller and I am not constpated at all. The nice thing is there are no side effects and it detoxs the pancreas and also helps with blood sugar levels so it does other things also

Up all night sick now left with a huge migraine

Helenv | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/3/2021
Condition: Weight loss

I tried the powder which gave me a terribly upset stomach and bloating. I turned to a uk product called slim biome and no bloating. It has helped reduce my hunger and to stick to a calorie controlled diet. I lost 5lb first week, 0 2nd week then 1-2 for 3 weeks. I went from 7st 10lb to 9st 5lb when I broke my humerus and was relying on takeaway deliveries. I would recommend this product. Before you try it read up what it actually is, how it works and how to use it on several different medical sites. Like everything everyone reacts differently to everything!!!

HeatherD | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
6/20/2021
Condition: Obesity

So.. recent blood tests show high urea level.. ???? This is a new medication I have been taking.. wonder if is contributing to this. Never had high urea before which can be linked to dehydration? Anyone else?

Age: 35-44 |
9/4/2019
Condition: Weight loss

I love this product as I have issues with loosing weight due to stress. However when I take this vitamin, I do get stomach pain. However the plus side it doesn’t make me look as bloated and has helped with weight loss. So pending on your body and own health issues use benefits versus risks (if any). Everyone’s body is different!!!! Instead of every day, I do my best to take it twice per week.

Fefe | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/3/2019
Condition: Weight loss

I bought in powder form taking a little over 1/2 teaspoon daily and have been losing a pound a day without exercise... yet ! So far super happy just make sure you find a good seller

Sharon | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/8/2018
Condition: Overweight

First time user.took 2 before breakfast within an hour felt dissy and eyes felt funny. My stomach and fingers swollen