Excellent for elimination of parasites, along with wormwood & black walnut hull. Treatment of 3 weeks. My skin is clear, lymph glands normal for first time in decades, sinus infection finally gone, ditto ear infection, and my gut - what can I say? No more pain or bloating, regular as the sun. REALLY wish you folks had better information on alternative therapies. Way too many vague statements of ...

Charlene | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/1/2018
Condition: Toothache

I'm 55 years old and was on vacation when I developed an abscess and the infection spread to my sinuses. I tried everything to stop the pain, ice,Tylenol, and perscription pain medication and nothing was working.A friend suggested clove oil and just a few minutes after application the pain stopped and I mean totally stopped. I would reapply it every few hours. Please try this yourself it is not for children.

CreoleDina | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/30/2016
Condition: Dental plaque

I use baking soda with clove and peppermint oil to brush my teeth. It is amazing! Your mouth will never feel cleaner. It is quite an experience so be very careful with the amount of oil you use until you figure out your tolerance. I started with 1 drop of each on the brush and then sprinkle some baking soda over it.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/26/2016
Condition: Toothache

Have been in EXTREME pain the last few days will toothaches (from 3 different teeth, ugh)! Being the holiday week, no dentists are open until Monday where I live. Have been taking pain relievers and using Orajel Max liquid and nothing was helping. My mom went to the natural remedies store and brought me Clove Bud oil just this morning. I was skeptical for sure but at this point was willing to try anything. I'm literally shocked at how good it works!! I never would have believed it if I hadn't experienced it for myself. Will never use anything else for toothache (or any mouth pain again)!!!!!

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/26/2016
Condition: Toothache

I had a tooth pulled but the gum is in pain. How often can I use clove oil before I stop using it? It relieves the pain but not as much as it did when I first started using it. It's been one week.

Scarlet | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
5/4/2016
Condition: Pain

I use this for myy fiancees teeth by using a tiny bit on a q-tip and he puts it in his mouth to numb it