I have been taking this for over 14 years. As soon as if feel the slightest tingle of being sick i start taking and it gets me through every time. I also give to my son who has sinus infections and this helps heal faster by cutting infection down to days instead of weeks. use with bee pollen and royal jelly (all vitamin shoppe caps) is my combo for not taking antibiotics.

I need to know if propolis is safe to take internally,swallow it,I just bought Royal Jelly,with ginseng and propolis;and right now I'm not sure if its safe.I have not start using it yet,but I had to fill in the stars

4/18/2021

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/14/2020
Condition: Aphthous ulcers

Highly satisfied with treatment (liquid propolis extract, without alcohol) in regards to mouth ulcers (aphthous ulcers), common cold/ flu treatment and prevention as well as general well-being.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/11/2018
Condition: Flu

Felt much better about 2 to 3 hours after consuming the product.

Expat in Africa | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/13/2017
Condition: Common cold

I am a skeptic by nature and I believe most herbal remedies are a sham. I started taking propolis one year ago while living in West Africa. As my colleagues suffered repeated colds and flu symptoms, I remained symptom free. Was it the propolis? Who knows, but I know that I enjoyed one of my healthiest years in recent memory.

Beth | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/10/2017
Condition: Common cold

Please add that it will make birth control inactive just like antibiotics.