Started drinking 1 oz. of POM pomegranate juice (no other juice mixed in) each morning about 2 weeks ago to see if it would help with ED. Already my morning erections are stronger and last longer. I am going to try drinking it 2x/day and see if that works even better. (By the way.. If you write a review, it is great if you take the time to give all details/specifics of what you have tried.) I ...

I have been taking one capsule, 1000mg, of the POMx supplement in the morning, and about 20 minutes after taking it, I experience stomach pains in the top part of my abdomen. I get the same effect from magnesium supplements at times. It's not pleasant and it lasts for at least half an hour.

housemaid | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/13/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Took this for 3 weeks and then had a dental cleaning. Hygienist said I bled like never before. Then later I had two episodes of heavy nosebleeds. I read that pomegranate can cause blood thinning. I always bleed with fish oil, NSAIDs, aspirin, and Vitamin E. I can now add pomegranate extract to the list of supplements to avoid.

edeltalabis | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
2/8/2017
Condition: Heart disease

had a chd, my chest pain (angina) gone after three months of drinking 3 oz of pure pomegranate juice. im now drinking it for a year and the chest pain never comes back.

jay | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/27/2017
Condition: Prostate cancer

So I didn't begin using pomegranate by choice.After extensive research I determined Proton Therapy was the safest treatment for my prostate cancer but my insurance(CIGNA)repeatedly refused to cover it even after 3 different tries.During my research I found that they were doing clinical trials across the country and that I could get the 1000mg capsules from POM,the major supplier in California.Before starting my PSA level went from 3 to 6 to 9 to 12 over an 18 mo period.While taking them it stuck at 13 for the next 18 mos.The Government forced them to stop selling the capsules in fall of 2016 and men next PSA test shot up to 15.5 in January.I just finally found another supplier with a similar product and am anxious to see my next test results in spring.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
12/23/2016
Condition: Cancer

11 year prostate cancer survivor had surgery then 5 years later salvage radiation then two years later hormone therapy. I have Bio Chemical Recurrence with no metastasis. Doubling time ( the length of time the PSA doubles) determines the aggressiveness of the cancer. After each treatment my PSA would go up with doubling time of 4 months. It was always 0, .3, .6, 1.2 then a treatment. My blood tests are at 4 month intervals. After hormone therapy it was less than .1 for two years then started going up again. It went less than .1 to .3 in 4 months, then .6 4 months later (doubled). I had heard about a report saying that pomegranate juice could possibly slow down the doubling time (aggressiveness) so when my PSA hit .6 I started drinking about 12 oz. of a pomegranate juice cocktail made by Langers. It is 20% pomegranate juice per 8 oz. (has some sugar) every night. My next blood est PSA was 1.0 (didn't double in 4 months) next blood test 4 months later 1.4, next 4 month test 1.9 that is where I am as of today 12/23/2016. Although not proven it has slowed my doubling time from 4 months to about 10 months. I believe in it. It may not work for every one but so far it has helped me. I firmly believe more research needs to be done on his subject.

TAMMYI | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |