I am very allergic to Rye Grasses and a lot of other people are too. I think the side effects section should mention risks for people with allergy to rye grass. I did not try this supplement for that reason, but I wanted to post this here to urge an addition of allergy concerns to the WebMD page on this supplement.

Casa | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/20/2020
Condition: Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)

Serious anaphylactic reaction to this. Beware.

daltonsq1 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/2/2018
Condition: Enlarged prostate

I had to mix Rye Grass with Turmeric, Red Ginseng, Cordyceps, Astragalus and Beta Sitosterol. I went with suggested doses and now sleep all night. It is worth trying if you are suffering as I was.

frank b | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/22/2016

urinate much better immediately

aldag | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
9/2/2015
Condition: Prostatitis

I suffered from extended bouts of discomfort from prostatitis and BPH. The urologist did not seem to have an effective treatment for prostatic inflammation other than antibiotics. After extensive reading on the subject, including webmd, I came up with a successful combination of supplements for my condition. Zinc and selenium were taken along with Turmeric and Pumpkin Seed Oil. The relief was incredible. A remarkable thing happened when rye grass pollen was added. The prostate was returned to a youthful mode of function. It was almost as if the clock had been turned back by 40 years. Three years have passed and the prostate remains comfortable and functional, so I would definitely recommend this combination of ingredients for relief of an unhappy prostate.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
8/12/2014
Condition: Enlarged prostate

nothing much happened except I seemed to have more frequent "dribbling" than on other prostate treatments.