I have swelling in my feet, ankles, and legs from varicose veins. My job includes long periods of sitting. Grape seed extract reduces the amount of swelling I get, and this helps decrease or eliminate leg pain. As an added bonus it also reduced the size of my hemmoroids (which are varicosed veins). I buy it in capsule form, Spring Valley brand "Grapeseed Extract Complex with Reservatrol", at W...

too much caffeine. I feel horrible after 2/3 of the drink.

bjd | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/17/2019
Condition: Varicose veins

I used to use pygnogenol,but it has been way too expensive in last few years grape seed extract is the same thing and works just as well IMO. Helps with hemmaroids as well. Cheapest i have found is Piping Rock brand online

othwyn | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/29/2015
Condition: Allergic rhinitis (hay fever)

I purchased grape seed & resveratrol from costco(Trunature), I take a pill a day before sleep, it helps itchy eyes from allergy alot. It contains 100mg Vitamin C, 235mg grape seed extract(85%), 75mg grape skin extract (45%), 25mg gape juice extract, and 30 mg resveratrol. No side effect for me. No upset stomach whatsoever

SSmith | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/5/2015
Condition: Cognitive impairment

I have CNS demyelinating foci in my brain secondary to Lupus. Since being on the grape seed extract, I do notice that my cognition is improving, albeit baby steps. My doctor explained that grape seed extract helps delay the demylenating process.

lonestarjenn | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
9/18/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I used Watkins Grapeseed extract oil for cooking and it was wonderful. takes on the flavors of what you are cooking, so makes a good base for infusing seasonings like oil or garlic.

brokeprince | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/1/2014
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I used it along with flax seed. I took 20 gram crushed flax seed twice a day in hot tea and ate 80 grams of draksha during a whole day. the result after 10 days: my serum creatinin down from 1.1 to 0.8 triglycerides down from 500 to 350 fasting sugar down from 124 to 100