My husband and I use it for stiff joints mixed with grape juice every morning. It has helped our finger and knee joints a lot. Before Jerry could hardly open his hands in the morning and now he doesn't have any trouble.

RobS | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
7/30/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I find apple pectin premeal makes me feel less bloated and have better consistent bowel movements.

Ilia | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/16/2017
Condition:

I have difficulties to intake this medicine. But the main question is what this medicine good for.

Ravi Pathak | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/19/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

sir i used prectin and decadan since 5 years ago, i used 1 year regular two time, one morning and 2nd night ... used this tablet i am fill very hungry and healthy and suddnly i stoped this tablet my weight is down and i am not hungry , all time fever in my body , i m so weak and all doctr treat me but no respons in my body so sir/maim please help me , iam very sad in my life

DSM2015 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/26/2015
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have not tried this yet, but the results appear to be overwhelming. A must try. I am looking for the stores who sell this product(pectin).

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/26/2015

IT IS A SHAME THAT THE DECISION TO REMOVE PECTIN FROM KAOPECTATE, AS IT IS EFFECTIVE!! COMMON SENSE. I GUESS I WILL TAKE PECTIN ON THE SIDE. THE SIMPLEST SOLUTIONS ARE ALWAYS SHOT DOWN FOR THE MORE EXPENSIVE AND INEFFECTIVE.