I am hypothyroid and although my levels are good/normal (T3 and T4), I still get lethargic sometimes; especially mid-afternoon. Taking royal jelly, I sleep better, I awake with energy (mental and physical) and I get a lot more done. It gives me the energy I need to exercise (sometimes I feel like I NEED to exercise just to use up all the energy I get from Royal Jelly). Use of the product does not ...

My skin hasn't been looking so well and my hair is thinning, along with other issues, so I thought I'd give Royal Jelly a try. 500 mg softgels 1xday for about a week 1/2. Then I read that they can affect your platelets. Since I have ITP (idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura)I had to stop. I must say though, that I didn't notice ANY changes in ANYTHIG whatsoever after the week 1/2. Also, I am VERY a...

Dj | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/29/2021
Condition: Physical performance

I took royal jelly some time back when I was a lot younger. I would almost instantly get terrible headaches, a rash, stomach upset, nausea overall swelling and also threw up a lot...So my parents stopped giving it to me. However, I do have an allergy to honey that I still haven't managed to convince them exists, the only addition to this reaction is tongue swelling and inflammation, and dizziness (i rarely faint). I wish someone could explain what components these two have in common that one might react to.

María | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/2/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I suffer of depression and chronic fatigue but fresh royal jelly helps giving me energy and makes me feel better. Obviously it won't cure my depression but I feel energised so I can function properly, and it's also nice for my general wellness, such as my immune system, helps me sleep better and I have better appetite too. It's not a miracle cure but it's a great supplement so I'd recommend it if it's safe for you to have. I use pure fresh royal jelly I buy directly to my local beekeeper, and I have a little spoonful every morning before breakfast. In Spain, my country, we have it this way, putting it under the tongue so it goes more easily into the bloodstream. I once had it in pills I brought in the pharmacy but they were not as effective. Here doctors and beekeepers recommend having fresh royal jelly for about a month and a half, then wait a month if you want to resume the treatment, to avoid possible problems with it.

Tulip | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/24/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Took liquid royal jelly (not in pill form) and within 5 minutes, instant headache, naseau and extreme fatigue onset. Not sure why but on 3rd day, can not take again. 1 teaspoon only

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/25/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Love Pure Royal Jelly! So easy to take in the capsule form, I can carry in my purse. Has eased menstrual cramping, improved my skin and I have so much more energy now. I used to catch every bug that came around, but in the last 5 years of taking Royal Jelly I have avoided the flu etc. even when co-workers were coughing on me. My husband even takes the capsules and he agrees that he has much more energy and focus throughout the day.

1/22/2016