Was diagnosed with high BP approximately 10 years ago and was prescribed several different types of meds and finally got up to Diovan and HCTZ. Due to all of the side effects from all the meds, I swithed...took a chance, tried Hawthorne Berries 565MG twice per day and noticed results within a week. BP is now down to 120/70 with no side effects. Natural, worked for me but it may not be for every...

Non-responder. Hope it works for others...

love it | Age: 55-64 |
4/8/2021
Condition: High blood pressure

For me no side effects, but it took about 2 weeks before I have seen any results. It lowered my systolic by about 10 points. I take it twice a day.

Old fart | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
11/22/2020

Taking a capsule once a day for arrhythmia caused by right bundle branch block. Works perfectly and has for nearly ten years.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
9/4/2020

I have been on low dose, 12.5 mgs metoprolol, which did nothing for spikes from stress. My cardiologist said would help. I take 300 mgs Hawthorne on days I know will be stressed or if I get stressed. Works, unlike metoprolol. I take the NOW brand.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/8/2020
Condition: High blood pressure

With so many reviews I wanted to try this before I was put on BP meds. I started having severe almost constant heart palpitations after a month or so of taking this. Took a bit of research to find this could cause this. Within a week of stopping the palpations resolved themselves. Very scary because I thought this was a safe supplement but turned out to be not that at all. Be very careful.

BJD | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/8/2019
Condition: High blood pressure

took soloray hawthorne tablets for a month no change. then switched to NOW hawthorne for 2 weeks no change finally tried Natures Way Hawthorne and I took a double dose 6 pills per day . did not work. Prescription Valstartin works. Not a big fan of prescription drugs ,but High blood can kill you so IMO go with something that works Valsartin works for me.