Non-responder. Hope it works for others...

Jools | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/22/2021

I have mitral valve prolapse and recently noticed my palpitations had increased and feeling a bit more tight chested. I did some research and commenced hawthorn drops about ten days ago. Unsure if coincidental but heart symptoms most definitely improved. My only concern is I have got persistent achey legs and appear to have a slight muscle weakness to my left hand. Is this a coincidence? Has anyone else found this please? Don’t want to stop the hawthorn if possible. Thanks

Mark M. | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/19/2021

No change in blood pressure and I experienced heart palpitations, nausea, headaches, fatigue, and dizziness.

love it | Age: 55-64 |
4/8/2021
Condition:

For me no side effects, but it took about 2 weeks before I have seen any results. It lowered my systolic by about 10 points. I take it twice a day.

Old fart | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
11/22/2020

Taking a capsule once a day for arrhythmia caused by right bundle branch block. Works perfectly and has for nearly ten years.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
9/4/2020

I have been on low dose, 12.5 mgs metoprolol, which did nothing for spikes from stress. My cardiologist said would help. I take 300 mgs Hawthorne on days I know will be stressed or if I get stressed. Works, unlike metoprolol. I take the NOW brand.

7/8/2020
Condition:

With so many reviews I wanted to try this before I was put on BP meds. I started having severe almost constant heart palpitations after a month or so of taking this. Took a bit of research to find this could cause this. Within a week of stopping the palpations resolved themselves. Very scary because I thought this was a safe supplement but turned out to be not that at all. Be very careful.

BJD | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/8/2019
Condition:

took soloray hawthorne tablets for a month no change. then switched to NOW hawthorne for 2 weeks no change finally tried Natures Way Hawthorne and I took a double dose 6 pills per day . did not work. Prescription Valstartin works. Not a big fan of prescription drugs ,but High blood can kill you so IMO go with something that works Valsartin works for me.

Rocky | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/23/2019
Condition:

My doctor tells me I am borderline High blood preasure . My pressure was 138/87 at times. I consider it higher than I wanted. After just 2 weeks of using gia horthorn extreme witch is the full plant extract my preasure dropped to a amazing 117/78. I am just amazed by this herb

OnyxAfro | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/3/2018
Condition:

Recommended by my brother who had success lowering his BP. After taking Hawthorn Berries 565 mg 3 times a day, my BP numbers went down substantially. Also, no side effects from Hawthorn and I noticed some weight lost after discontinuing the prescription medication. Praise God!

Sueathome | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/3/2018

this seems to help me, seems to stop things like cramp etc . . .

Hypertension-dude | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
11/4/2017
Condition:

Non-responder. Hope it works for others...

8/23/2017

1350 mg hawthorn from puritans pride worked better for me than 1 tenoretic100

Alkearsyd | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
7/12/2017
Condition:

Was diagnosed with high BP approximately 10 years ago and was prescribed several different types of meds and finally got up to Diovan and HCTZ. Due to all of the side effects from all the meds, I swithed...took a chance, tried Hawthorne Berries 565MG twice per day and noticed results within a week. BP is now down to 120/70 with no side effects. Natural, worked for me but it may not be for everyone. Extremely glad I wend this route...no more pharmaceuticals for me :)

Holistic Believer | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/10/2017
Condition:

It does lower your numbers some what.

4/25/2017
Condition: Congestive heart failure (CHF)

I USE HAWTHORN TO TREAT MY DOGS CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE IN COMBINATION WITH CO ENZYME 210 AND NOW THE HEART FAILURE IS COMPLETELY REVERSED AND HE HAS NO MORE SIGNS OF IT.

Mr. Melody | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/21/2017
Condition:

Brought to my attention by the owner of a health food store in Florida. It has worked for me by bringing my BP # down to normal levels...

Healthy | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
12/15/2016
Condition:

I am nearly 70, and have been taking Hawthorn for 6 years now, my annual blood tests have never been better. The principal reason for taking was because my GP wanted to put me on Statin Drugs and I refused this recommendation!

Kristie | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/17/2016

I think that for a great many Hawthorne Berries will work. For example, my friend's husband used this to effectively to reduce his blood pressure. For me, I'm in the rare minority where this gave me extreme anxiety and complete insomnia. I tried this on two occasions and got the same results.

Charlierose3 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
9/9/2016
Condition:

I have been taking for 2 1/2 - 3 years. It did put my blood pressure to a safe level. However, I started having pain and discomfort under my right rib. For the heck of it I discontinued and after just 3 days the pain is gone.

Arizonan | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
8/31/2016
Condition: Congestive heart failure (CHF)

After By-pass surgery in 2000 following a heart attack, I was told that I had congestive heart failure and my Cardiologist prescribed medication for that. However the side effects of the medication made my heart beat slow down so much (low 40s in beats per minute)that the physician wanted to give me a pacemaker to speed up my heart beats so that I could take more of the medication. I chose not to have a pacemaker and I quit going to that Cardiologist. I then read about Hawthorn Berry (Nature's Way Brand: Standardized Hawthorn) and on my own I began taking 2 capsules once to twice a day. After a year's time on this regimen, I contacted a new Cardiologist and he ran tests which indicated that although I had some heart damage from the earlier heart attack, I no longer had congestive heart failure. Thus no need for the congestive heart failure medication. Boy was I happy about that!! Regarding Hawthorn's other benefits -- well, I can't tell whether Hawthorn Berry has helped me in cholesterol and blood pressure readings because I am still taking medications for those things. Perhaps the Hawthorn supplementation helps support those other medications, but I still found them necessary. Nevertheless I am very grateful to a kind Father in Heaven who guided me through prayer to find this beneficial herb that he has placed on this beautiful earth so that my health prognosis as a 60 year old man is very good with good performance in my treadmills and other tests. I am a firm believer in finding natural herbs where ever possible and Hawthorn Berry in my mind is a "God send."Read More Read Less