Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/9/2018

I was desperate and that's an understatement. For months been bloated, diarrhea non stop and the Doctor put me on antibiotics. When it did not fix it - he said relax. Long story short! I am no longer running to the bathroom or having accidents. No stomach growls, no flatulence. I am relieved I found Kombucha.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/10/2018
MANNYO | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/30/2017

FEW HOURS AFTER TAKING TEA I EXPERIENCED SORENESS IN MY THROAT. I KNOW HAVE A SORE THROAT.

Wisdom | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
8/7/2017

I have Hashimotos Thyroiditis, I started brewing my own Kombucha in Feb 2017, I personally feel the BEST I have felt in 30 years! More energy, more clear headed, better sleep.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/17/2016

I have mild RA and my hip/knee were causing me some pain, hard to walk. I tried some kombucha tea that was recommended by a friend and in two days both were much improved!! I will continue to drink this tea forever :)

Age: 65-74 |
2/8/2016
Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/17/2016
salmineo | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
7/24/2015

I have had severe GERD for many years. After drinking kombucha tea for a few months, my GERD has all but disappeared and I no longer need to take prescriptions for acid reflux.

Age: 55-64 |
6/24/2015

I bought bottled Kombucha just to try it as a beverage. I did not want it for any kind of treatment. It gave me a dreadful heartburn. I did not realize it contained caffeine and a little alcohol.

manila90 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
6/11/2014
belinda | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/29/2014

Had bad rash on back and arms found out it was shingles . I heard about kombuca tea made at home at first and bought it in about 4 months drinking faithfully everyday it was gone ! Did not like the taste but it well worth bad taste to get rid of shingles

eecr | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/21/2013

urinary track infection...low. All out patience clinics closed. I took bilberry kombucha and L-threonine to tide me over till morning. After a few hours, water opens back up and pain is gone. But I have just been diagnosed with cancer.

Sherin | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/8/2012

On the recommendation of several friends who drank Kombucha Tea, I tried two sips. Within minutes, my right ear plugged up (like I had been swimming and full of water - very ODD) and my throat itched and head hurt. When I got home, I felt like I was having an allergic reaction, so I took some allergy medicine and laid down for 30 minutes which resolved the symptoms I was experiencing. When I shared my experience with those who gave me the Kombucha to try, their response was that they hadn't heard of anyone having an adverse allergic reaction. When I started to research on my own, I found that those who SOLD the supplies to make it touted that this sort of reaction was a sort of "detox" of the body, yet when I searched outside of those profitting from the sale of Kombucha, I found that there were indeed many concerns about it and that allergic reactions were NOT uncommon and that the risks outweighed any proven benefits. I just wanted to share my experience in the event that it might help others showing interest in the acclaimed supposed "benefits" of this tea and to PROCEED WITH CAUTION and to EDUCATE YOURSELF on the true benefits outside of those who brew it themselves or profit from selling it.Read More Read Less

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
1/3/2012

Kombucha is an absolutely amazing alerternative to traditional medicine. After a very problematic start to my first pregnancy I began drinking Kombucha against the recommendation of everyone around me. Within a week almost every problem I had was drastically lessened and a month gone completely.

KHuntley1 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
3/20/2010
Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
3/16/2010

good

loveLeeification | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
9/23/2009

Kombucha, helps so much: that a thesis would not be adequate to list positive results. Not myself alone, many reported positive results with various conditions.