I used to get very sick with colds, infections, asthma, bronchitis...Started to drink half a lemon with water first thing in the morning every day. Its been a year I dont get sick at all.

Its all good

joanna gates | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
11/8/2018
Condition:

Waking with a sticky, back of the throat, nose draining from air borne tree allergies clears with the juice of one whole lemon in warm water within 1/2 an hour. Often use daily, mornings especially, and sometimes with a meal.

Age: 45-54 |
11/15/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

To feel better.

ear care | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/27/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I am partically deaf in one ear and saw this at Walgreens and though I WOULD TRY IT HAVE ONLY started taking for three weeks so I cannnot5 comment at this time 11.00 is a little expensive for me a senior citizen

PCOS Lady | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
10/6/2015

I have PCOS and my periods are normally very heavy. I've tried every medication my OBGYN can prescribe but I swear if I drink about 2 to 3 glasses (12 oz each) of lemonade made with real lemon juice and regular sugar a day during my menstrual cycle, it lessens the flow and helps with the cramps. It doesn't "cure" my PCOS but it sure helps me get through my periods now.

Heatonmarie | Age: 45-54 |
7/22/2015

I love Lemons, and eat them like an orange, While I was enjoying this little sour delights I was losing weight I went from 179 to 159 in two weeks, losing the extra weight was a bonus from my love of them. sometimes I sprinkle salt on them it lowers the sourness and gives me the iodine my body was lacking do to excessive sweating due to my Hysterectomy. I slice them up and cut in half and enjoy the juice and inside afterwards, I am so addicted to them I eat around 4 small ones a day.