Excellent for high cholesterol. I take just (1) 250mg Himalaya Shuddha guggulu per day and my cholesterol went down to 202 from 305 within 4 months. My LDL and my HDL and Tryglicerides are all within normal range. I never got a rash or itching. Some people take too high of a dose. I'll continue to take it maybe 3 times per week. Don't want my cholesterol to drop too low. I am a Black 61 year ol...

Terrible allergic reaction! Needed shot on steroids! Don't take this!!!

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
3/6/2018
Condition: Arthritis

after long term use, it is inflaming to my liver.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/2/2017

Used this for Ayurveda diet and it made me extremely sick. I was throwing up extensively after 3 hours of taking this. Dangerous stuff. Always check the safety records of any herb of medicine before you take.

wisepole | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/2/2016
Condition:

Had cholesterol at 239, 2 months of Himalaya Guggulu use, dropped to 185. Those who complained about itching its due to over-dose. Start with 1 tab a day and then max out at 2. Never, ever take more than 2. Once cholesterol dropped below 200, no need to continue. Switch to Himalaya Abana or HeartCare.

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/9/2016
Condition: Arthritis

I had heard about this for weight loss and so I took it for that but discovered by accident that my severe arthritis had somehow improved. At first I didn't put two and two together. I stopped taking it and the arthritis pain returned. I have had such a bad bout of arthritis this past winter and when I saw the bottle I thought - try it again. Within just a few days on one capsule 400 mgs/day, no knee pain.

Age: 75 or over |