I used to drink damiana tea a lot when I was in my late teens and 20's for a general tonic effect. I recently began taking it again for depression. I have major depressive disorder and have tried around 15 different types of medication for depression and mood stabilization over the course of the last 30 years. I am currently on Wellbutrin, Lamictal and Seroquel (for several years) but continue to ...

My nephew smoked this product and had a seizure and is hospitalized. This is a dangerous drug being sold as incense and parents need to be aware.

any mexican sto | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/3/2021
Condition: Overweight

I use it in my cooking! Had no idea it did that other stuff, but maybe that's why it tasted so good. Sprinkle it on sauteed or steamed vegetables.

4/17/2021

Experimentist | Age: 55-64 |
2/8/2021
Condition: Sexual dysfunction

I suspect it has dangerous side effects for prostrate.

john crow | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
7/1/2020
Condition: Sexual arousal

I have used fresh Damiana for years az a Fantastic sexual aid. It iz a blood stimulant

None | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/28/2020
Condition: Sexual arousal

I took one dose and was sleepy all day. It seemed more like a sleep aid. I don't plan to use it again.