I used it because I was so low on energy. Within two days I had more energy and my brain didn't feel as foggy. Within two weeks I noticed my skin wasn't so dry even my feet.

Hi, I have developed low thrush symptoms, through taking these tablets (brewers yeast) why is this please. I am 70 yrs of age and take cholestrol tabs. Magnesium, Q10. My mother used to take them years ago and swore by them . Carole Attard Do not know any of these brand products below mine are just Brewers Yeast Australia

Noa | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/20/2017
Condition:
Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
5/12/2016

Brewer's Yeast taken with a full glass of water Totally helped me increase my breastmilk supply! Much more-so than just drinking more water.

AliOops | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/12/2015
Condition: Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)

Years ago (I'm now 71) I used brewer's yeast tablets during my menstrual period during the time that I had an IUD and experienced stronger-than-normal cramping. The brewer's yeast alleviated almost all of the problem. Decided to try it again for arthritis - can't hurt to try.

chinook | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/2/2015

Arthritis, eyes better vision. more energy sleeping better, overall a great help and better outlook on life.

BARB | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |