User Reviews & Ratings - BLADDERWRACK

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BLADDERWRACK.

«BLADDERWRACK Information

See products with BLADDERWRACK

6/29/2020 11:20:54 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I take this along with Seamoss as the late Dr. Sebi advised. I've been taking Seamoss for about 30 days - and I am full of energy and really feel internally healthy. I started taking Bladderwrack just 72 hours ago for the first time and I am already feeling the positive side effects!

4/30/2020 1:10:53 PM

Reviewer: Ashly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Only on day three and having unpleasant side effects...I didn’t do my due diligence and it’s contraindicated for use with blood thinners. My error! I read so many great reviews..just not able to take. Lesson learned!

1/14/2019 3:47:11 PM

Reviewer: deb, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been using this along with sea moss for about a month now. Previously I had under-active thyroid and then it was normal (according to doc). I still felt tired somewhat. I can tell the difference from taking this product I feel better along with changing my diet. You have to cut out the sweets completely. I dont take any pharmaceutical. I stay natural as possible. We will see in anothe ... Show Full Comment

7/31/2015 2:36:25 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I used liquid bladderwrack from kelp years ago when I decided not to take the pills and when my thyroid was tested it was normal. The only reason I stopped was the taste/smell. Now I'm worried about the effects of hypothyroidism so I'm going to start again. I'm getting tested now by my doctor and see how it goes. I would definitely get tested while on it though. You don't want to m ... Show Full Comment

12/24/2011 1:58:39 AM

Reviewer: Ralph D, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have SLE (Lupus)for over ten years and I starting taking the Sea kelp about five years now and I have notice it has prevented me from being fatigue and I also notice that it boost my immune system. I stopped taking the Sea Kelp due to issues with my kidneys. Soon after that I came down with a serious case of pneumonia.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?