I take it three times a day with meals. It's effective in reducing the urge to drink, and if you can make it past the first couple of days, it's smooth sailing, but you must keep using it. You are going to feel different, at first, and many will contribute this to the Kudzu itself, but in reality you've just removed an energy source -- alcohol; not a good energy source, as your body uses alcohol...

My first day.

Lisa | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/29/2021
Condition: Alcoholism

Im taking it for addiction seems to help with cravings

Rox | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/25/2019

I use this for Lyme Disease. It really works. Has to be the pills though.

Ro | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/25/2019

I use this for Lyme Disease. I've taken it for two months and most of my symptoms have gone away. I take 4 tablets of 750 mg of it daily. So far, I am half way there and hope to wean myself off it at four months...but hey, if I have to keep taking a little bit, I don't mind either. Better than Lyme Disease. It has done a lot for me. I'm almost back to normal and prior to this, I have taken a lot of antibiotics which were not leading toward a cure.

K | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/26/2018
Condition: Alcoholism

Definitely reduces the desire for alcohol and allows me to have a social drink or two without needing the whole bottle.

linda1000 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/12/2017
Condition: Alcoholism

Let me just get to the facts. I am a chronic alcoholic.I went from being a social drinker until 2001 then turned into a daily drinker drinking 2-3 shots of Grand Mariner per day. I would start drinking in the evening after all chores were done and kids were in bed, around 9pm. Fast forward 16 years. I am now at 8+ shots per day beginning when I get home from work at 5:30pm. What time do I go to bed now? I have no idea because I've been blacking out for the past 6 years. How many times have I tried to quit? More than I can remember. After doing almost daily searching for ways to cut back or quit drinking I stumbled upon KUDUZ herbal supplement and this has been a God send for me! Cravings? Completely gone! The thought/craving that used to consume me is gone! This is the first time in 18 years that I know I am going to make it. I know I can do this. I don't know why this supplement isn't better known because I've had the want to quit for a long time, just not the willpower. I am finally getting my life back!