I take it three times a day with meals. It's effective in reducing the urge to drink, and if you can make it past the first couple of days, it's smooth sailing, but you must keep using it. You are going to feel different, at first, and many will contribute this to the Kudzu itself, but in reality you've just removed an energy source -- alcohol; not a good energy source, as your body uses alcohol...

My first day.

Lisa | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/29/2021
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

Im taking it for addiction seems to help with cravings

Rox | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/25/2019

I use this for Lyme Disease. It really works. Has to be the pills though.

Ro | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/25/2019

I use this for Lyme Disease. I've taken it for two months and most of my symptoms have gone away. I take 4 tablets of 750 mg of it daily. So far, I am half way there and hope to wean myself off it at four months...but hey, if I have to keep taking a little bit, I don't mind either. Better than Lyme Disease. It has done a lot for me. I'm almost back to normal and prior to this, I have taken a lot of antibiotics which were not leading toward a cure.

K | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/26/2018
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

Definitely reduces the desire for alcohol and allows me to have a social drink or two without needing the whole bottle.

linda1000 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/12/2017
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

Let me just get to the facts. I am a chronic alcoholic.I went from being a social drinker until 2001 then turned into a daily drinker drinking 2-3 shots of Grand Mariner per day. I would start drinking in the evening after all chores were done and kids were in bed, around 9pm. Fast forward 16 years. I am now at 8+ shots per day beginning when I get home from work at 5:30pm. What time do I go to bed now? I have no idea because I've been blacking out for the past 6 years. How many times have I tried to quit? More than I can remember. After doing almost daily searching for ways to cut back or quit drinking I stumbled upon KUDUZ herbal supplement and this has been a God send for me! Cravings? Completely gone! The thought/craving that used to consume me is gone! This is the first time in 18 years that I know I am going to make it. I know I can do this. I don't know why this supplement isn't better known because I've had the want to quit for a long time, just not the willpower. I am finally getting my life back! Read More Read Less

electrician52 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/14/2017
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

I drink some and then put the bottle up.I do not want to drink in excess like I use to.

Faye Morgan | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/16/2017
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

I have been a heavy drinker for over 2 years now. Opening a bottle of wine ment finishing it and on tough days I could drink 2 bottles, even started sometimes in the morning. I read about Kudzu, ordered it, and am more than amazed. This is day 3 and I have zero desire to drink, sleep well, have no side effects and had 2 glasses of wine at dinner with friends, but didn't want more. I feel great! I would recommend this to anyone with a problem with alcohol.

The Rock of '57 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
5/7/2017
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

My parents bought kudzu root @ GNC, recommended by an employee, for me around 1996. I tried it and found what others have said: After taking k.r. pills the beer had NO effect, so why waste money on it?! Unfortunately, I wasn't ready to quit. Going to prison for 523 WEEKS did work! BUT, I STRONGLY DO RECOMMEND KUDZU ROOT TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

53 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
2/1/2017
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

Used Declinol which seems to be the only clinically studied product. Eliminated alcohol cravings the first day and had no desire to drink with no side effects. Hopefully will help others the same way.

Professional | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/3/2017
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

I was doing some research for help with my alcohol addiction. I have been a heavy drinker for more years than I want to count. I reviewed a shdoxumentary about the Sinclair Method for treatment of alcoholism. I came across Kudzo that I could purchase without a prescription and order from Amazon. It is now my 7th day on the product and I find it nothing short of amazing. My alcohol cravings have reduced significantly and the one time I have had a drink, I just do not desire to drink in excess or more than one or two drinks. And let me tell you that is nothing short of amazing for me. I am shocked that I have never heard of Kudzo before and firmly believe this product should be tried by anyone struggling with alcohol addiction. I have to add I am a skeptical person by nature and would not endorse anything without concrete facts or firsthand knowledge. Read More Read Less

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/8/2016
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

I am an alcoholic. On day 3 of taking this and alll of a sudden my usual beloved lunch time glass of wine is doing nothing. ..Im persevering but its rotten. Hope im onto something here. ...

deestil0311 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/5/2016
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

I started taking Kudzu just on a whim. Nothing I've tried over the years has helped to decrease or eliminate my heavy drinking (10 beers a night almost every night). The first day I started taking this I was preoccupied with a family issue then at the end of the day I realized I hadn't had a beer. I didn't even think about having a beer and I had beer in the fridge. This has NEVER happened to me. Now on day 5 and I have no urge to drink what-so-ever. I didn't drink all weekend which is rare for me. An added bonus is that I don't think about food either AT ALL which is great because I have at least 10 lbs of beer weight to lose. I have had absolutely no side effects. I feel perfectly normal. I don't under stand how or why this works but it does. I take the recommended dosage of 2 - 750 mg tablets twice a day. Read More Read Less

sluffgirl | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/26/2016
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

Normally a pessimist I really didn't think this would work. After 4 days, I have a drink, more out of habit than anything else but found that it didn't give me any pleasure, so why bother? I have tried Selinco, which definitely works, but has horrible side effects. MAKE SURE YOU USE KUDZU FULL SPECTRUM, 750MG, this one really works.

Kim | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/1/2016
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

I rarely review products but had to give hope for those binge drinkers like me out there. After taking this product, mu urge to overindulge is gone!!! I can have a glass or two of wine with dinner and never want more. Before taking Kudzu, I was the person who if I had one drink, I wanted six more. Give this a try. There really is something to it.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/27/2016
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

I have read of it being effective, but also the opposite - but what I've also read turned out to be true - GIVE IT TIME - maybe for some it is longer than others, so I almost just gave up, so used to nursing drinks to just self-medicate rather than get wasted, it seemed not very important to me. However, liver and blood readings said otherwise, and I knew I had to cut back and/or stop. After a few weeks of religious use of high-quality brand...wow. I don't feel any urge to drink, or more importantly, carry on after one drink. One thing I'd say is don't think it will immediately take urges away. It just makes the actual drinking part unfulfilling. If you are a trained wine taster like me, this is a godsend because I can still taste, enjoy with food, and not even think about having to control when or how much. It just eliminates that element. Keep taking it and don't give up because maybe for some like me, it was just more subtle and over a bit of time. Great supplement to be healthier though detox side of continuous drinking still linger (up and down moods, insomnia, lethargy and also high blood pressure.) Two big thumbs up!Read More Read Less

Mark 22 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/21/2016
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

From the third day of taking this, the results were amazing. It immediately lessened cravings to the point that I can 'take it or leave it' with drinking.

Oh mr wilson | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
8/20/2015
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

Me and my buddy both heavy drinkers decided we wnated to stop and get more done with our lives... Easier said than done. We couldn't stop! I researched tips for quitting and I hit a thread on Kudzu, so I went to Ebay and bought a couple of bottles. We both quit within a week, no needing the alcohol, just hard to break the habit of stopping at my normal drinking holes! Would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants to stop drinking but cannot.

Age: 55-64 |
5/30/2015

My first day.

OC | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/7/2015
Condition: Alcohol use disorder

I have been trying to give up drinking. Every day for a year I have been saying to myself tomorrow. I've had a day or two off in that time. But can't go without more than a day. My grandmother sent these Kudzu capsules to help me with smoking. I've been on them for four days now. My smoking has reduced slightly. My friends say I chain smoke, but now have been having breaks between my cigarettes. HOWEVER AMAZINGLY, on the second day, for the first time, I was trying to down my drink quicker than usual to get tipsy, as for some reason I wasn't really enjoying the drink. And after my first can I didn't really feel like anymore. The next can sat in my hand for a while before I realised and drank it. The feeling that I got just wasn't as satisfying as usual. Yesterday I woke up and went about my day. Usually the first thing that enters my mind is What time am I going to have a drink today. But for some reason it didn't. I drove past my first bottle shop and thought, don't feel like one yet. That happened all day until 7pm came. I was relaxed and thought, I don't really feel like it tonight. Today no drink again and I'm not fazed. It's late at night, I'm relaxed and my mind seems occupied and I really don't want or have any urge what so ever. I suppose you have to want to stop. However I was trying it for smoking, and it's stopped me drinking almost immediately. There's no way ( I hope), that I will have a drink now. I haven't had it this easy. Read More Read Less

lilken76 | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |