I had TMJ and I took gota kula for 3-6 months and my pain went away. now it has been 10+ yrs and I have not had the pain that I had before. it also has helped with my wrist pain. this stuff is great!

I started taking as I read that this was good for cognitive function. I haven't noticed any benefit yet. I have noticed a lot of nausea after taking though.

2/20/2021

Condition: Psoriasis
Jpete1004 | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
1/3/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Surprising and very notable effects from gotu kola capsules. Ability to mentally focus, nice whole body stimulant sensation, and general feeling of well being. Big fan!

michelle | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
12/10/2016
Condition: Cognitive function

we gave my dad cups of Gota kola tea every day. It reversed his early dementia by two years, and he had no obvious disconnections, could speak fluently without mixing up things like a cd and a mg car. he used nouns again, and could hold a normal conversation, without going urrrr ummm...or looking blank. no side effects that we could tell. happier and less agitated and less aggressive. he told everyone how happy he was and spoke to many people about it. he was still fully active and lived to 88. hope this review helps just one other person :)