Shame on you WebMD.com! According to the Merck Pharmaceuticals website, they have paid you more than $3.5 million between 2008 and 2012. How can we trust your statements regarding the safety and efficacy of non-prescription supplements if you are being so strongly influenced by the drug companies? A recent letter sent to the FDA requested: The number of deaths, allergic reactions and harmful d...

My wife is a big proponent of colloidal silver so when I have an infection (sinus, tooth etc) or any other 'issues' that this supposedly works on, she always gives it to me. Honestly, it NEVER seems to do ANYTHING, and the response I have received from her is that a) I'm using it wrong (even though she gives it to me) b) I don't 'believe' in it enough.. That alone is enough for me to really think...

10/15/2020

Steve | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/16/2020
Condition: Sinusitis

I work as a chemical engineer applying potable water disinfectants for use in healthcare facilities and silver has been used for decades to treat domestic how water systems in hospitals. There's efficacy data available on the CDC website. When used correctly, it works very effectively against various microorganisms.

guitars | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
6/15/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

It quickly cured a serious dental abcess, colds, sinus, cuts, eyes, ears and other infections, and works on the old cat too. I have since learned to make my own using distilled water, glass jar, pure silver wire, 9vdc power supply. Pennies per gallon cost. I take a small sip every day or so. Works topically, gargled, vaporiser. It knocks out all virus or germ. Wonderful stuff.

dave sr | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
5/13/2020

i have used for a year now it works for me and i will continue to use it !!!

step1050 | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/19/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I should have read up on this before using it, however a friend who is the same age as I am sprayed some on me and gave me a bottle saying it works great to keep viruses away. I actually forgot that for years I have been allergic to Silver. IF you are allergic to Silver, DO NOT USE. I got a bad rash on my arms and around my neck where she sprayed it the first time. I used it two more times spraying in the same area that she did. The rash got worse, then I was having trouble breathing. That is the only new thing I have used in over a month so after reading more about it, I stopped it right away and my breathing is back to normal. I did contact my doctor who told me to stop using it.