I experienced severe side effects from taking calcium supplement. There was no information on the container about side effects and I think there should be. my GP did not know about the side effects and suffered from hives and skin rash for many months before side effects were recognised.

11/3/2020

Pats | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/30/2017
Condition: High blood pressure

I have high BP and take medication for it I'm also pre diabetic and take METFORMIN 500mg 2x daily, VIT D 50000 UNIT 1X week and CALCIUM 500MG with vit D 2x daily. I find that after I take the calcium I get a stomachache and bloated. I tried taking it at different times. Does anyone have this problem? I just don't want to take it anymore. I have been taking it for over a year. My doctor said I just need to take the calcium. I can't do much with a daily stomachache and taking zantac or gas-x to try and relieve symptoms is not helping much. thank you.

Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
6/26/2017
Condition: Leg cramps

Totally stopped my having leg & foot cramps.

Age: 65-74 |
9/7/2016
Condition: Vitamin D deficiency
Age: 7-12 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
6/2/2016
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Today my teeth hurts. I drink milk a lot. I think I had 620 mg of calcium. My teeth feel much better now.