User Reviews & Ratings - DEER VELVET

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of DEER VELVET.

«DEER VELVET Information

See products with DEER VELVET

11/23/2018 2:51:32 PM

Reviewer: Antler Fan, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I've been a fan of deer antler for years. I take a normal dose of 2-3grams of powder per day - antler farms capsules. Under times of stress I use more, up to 6 grams a day. It's expensive, yes, but I feel the benefits and could never live without it.

5/24/2017 2:13:26 PM

Reviewer: Eddie O, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    I have been using deer velvet to treat my arthritis for over 10 years. When I run out for a couple weeks, the pains increase and I lose mobility in my joints. And when I continue with the supplement, the pain goes away and the mobility comes back. Additionally it helps my over feeling of well being (I suspect it balances my hormones). I am a fan. I use 1000 mg of day of antler farms velvet from Ne ... Show Full Comment

12/14/2016 5:36:01 PM

Reviewer: Jrock, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    Had knee surgery to repair completely ruptured patellar tendon. Within three months of surgery I was basically back to normal vs the 6 month to 1 year time table. Now working on running and jumping. Took the Deer Antler Velvet Spray from Now Sports.

6/16/2016 10:52:45 PM

Reviewer: Di, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Had a shoulder injury that would not heal. After two weeks on IGFT350 I have almost full mobility and I feel great. Tons of energy without feeling antsy.

4/25/2016 12:08:12 PM

Reviewer: Becsfx, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I look younger all over. Skin, hair, nails, belly fat, muscle tone/mass......and my workouts are improving in duration, time, and recovery. Great product so far. Had no side effects that were negative that I am aware of at this time.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?