I am a 39 year old personal trainer I began taking deer velvet after speaking with an naturopathic doctor, who recommended it for general health, testosterone production and workout recovery. I have been so impressed with the results. I feel more energetic, stronger and am less sore after hard workouts. I have begun recommending it to my clients (who range in age from 20s to 50s), and most have al...

I have been taking it for 1 month and coincidentally have experienced a strange tast in my mouth. Anyone else?

Indi | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
5/22/2020

I rarely if ever would prescribe the use of a single herb based on desire rather than patient pattern. Too many herbs are misused in this style of western thinking. Lu Rong (Chinese name for deer antler) is an exceptional herb as a hormonal steroid and may bring up CDC counts within AIDS and HIV patients even when used as a stand alone. Ultimately, I would consider going to a Chinese herablist to see maximum effects of Lu rong. Lu rong can be ethically sourced from Surthrival which is more than what I can say about most companies who sell deer antler. Deer antler always works for the pattern it is prescribed to, if it does not work, there are more prevalent patterns in your body that need addressing first.

NewAntlerUser | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/20/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I'm a new user of Deer Antler Velvet. I suffered a torn ligament in my shoulder that required surgery to repair. The surgeon actually recommended PRP injections, or deer antler velvet, to my surprise. I decided to stack both the powder and the tincture from Antler Farms. It's pricey for sure, more than $300 a month, but I don't intend to continue after it heals. So far, so good. Strength and mobility is increasing daily and pain/inflammation is decreasing. I think it does what it is supposed to do.

Brandon | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
2/7/2019
Condition: Athletic performance

This suppliment is powerful but should be used in moderation and at low doses. I'm uncertain of my exact condition, but, from drug abuse in the past i probably have circulatory problems. Combining deer antler velvet with this condition or maybe without it can cause peripheral artery issues. Especially in combination with alcohol and no exercise. It increases blood pressure. Deer antler velvet capsules by vitamins because... When working out with it in high doses i still felt pain in both legs sometimes. In combination with a healthy diet. A 3rd a capsule daily 20 minuites before exercise works best for me. None on days that exercise isnt happening. Results will be seen. I see people mentioning GRAMS.. I CAN ASSURE YOU THATS AN UNSAFE AMOUNT

Antler Fan | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
11/23/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I've been a fan of deer antler for years. I take a normal dose of 2-3grams of powder per day - antler farms capsules. Under times of stress I use more, up to 6 grams a day. It's expensive, yes, but I feel the benefits and could never live without it.

Eddie O | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
5/24/2017
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have been using deer velvet to treat my arthritis for over 10 years. When I run out for a couple weeks, the pains increase and I lose mobility in my joints. And when I continue with the supplement, the pain goes away and the mobility comes back. Additionally it helps my over feeling of well being (I suspect it balances my hormones). I am a fan. I use 1000 mg of day of antler farms velvet from New Zealand.