I have been using this for about 6 weeks now. So far, it has drastically helped cut back my appetite and I have lost 16 pounds. Fellow users, one thing to keep in mind.. Although the advertisements say "no exercise or diet required", I have found that WITH exercise and healthier eating this product is extremely effective. Get your butts off the couch and go to the gym. You will see and FEEL the ef...

I just started it this morning so I don't know how it's going to work yet. Also I'm supposed to take another pill called Green Cleanse by Healthey

Mrs. Hauser | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/19/2021
Condition: Weight loss

I ordered a bottle of Optic Health Garcinia Cambogia "veggie tablets" from Amazon for weight loss after reading many positive reviews on the site. Shame on me for not doing more extensive research. After about two weeks of the recommended 3 tablets 1x daily I began to suffer the absolute worst constipation, bloating, and abdominal pain I have ever endured. I have no substantiating medical proof that the GC supplement is the culprit but it's the one and only thing I've been doing differently in my daily routine. Almost immediately I noticed I wasn't feeling quite right but since they did seem to curb my appetite I ignored the warning signs and kept taking the pills. When you've reached a plateau in your weight loss efforts and the numbers on the scale don't seem to be getting any lower, you don't always listen to your body as closely as you should...please don't judge. I did not take them this morning and I will NOT start taking them again. I had already lost almost 25 lbs. with calorie control and daily exercise before starting the GC supplements; the benefit of decreased appetite was not worth the terrible pain and disruption to my digestive system it caused. I would not recommend Garcinia Cambogia to anyone. Read More Read Less

jeanie | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/23/2020

I took Phendora Garcinia for joint pain,2 capsules. Within 12 hours have severe vertigo and a complete cleanout. 2 days later still very disoriented. Cant wait to get it out of my system.

Shirley | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
11/7/2018
Condition:

Caused intense pain in my legs where I have inflammation. Did not know that weight loss products can increase pain in an inflamed body. My physio said that many people experience increase pain while on this product..so I am not alone.

Garcinia Cambogia xtra by Newlook Supp | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/6/2018
Condition:

This product caused me to forget things like what I was doing. It also caused me to invert numbers and letters while working. I will not take it again. It is too dangerous for me.

Briana | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
10/28/2017

Okay... No offense to anyone, but just by taking a vitamin doesn't magically make you lose weight or become healthier. Being healthy is a choice and a lifestyle that requires patience & perseverance. Cut the crappy foods to a minimum, and park your car in the back of the lot, walk a little extra. ????

jrb108 | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/29/2017
Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/19/2017

Skin rash

Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/13/2017
Condition: Weight loss

i guess I missed the fine print-thought I was getting a free trial of 30 days only to have a 84.95 charge on my acct and then rep told me it was only for 17 days and then I guess I didn't respond and they charged me for 3 bottles of different pills I didn't even agree to. be aware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and last but not least didn't work

None of ur business | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/9/2017
Condition:

This is the biggest rip off in the world ! I bought the samples and then they build me $160 after I canceled it. Terrible company I will never deal with them again I am still trying to get my money back and they are the biggest rip off everyone in their company when you called him up there a horrible customer service I have nothing nice to say about these people except they are a big scam.

kevin | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
8/27/2017
Condition:

Do not buy this product. They are scam artists. They got me for 79.95 X 2. The trial offer was 4.95. Got my credit card bill for 79.95 x2. Said I was suppose to cancel within 14 days or I had to pay full price. Did I mention I lost no weight on these salt pills...

Manuel Garcia | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |

Condition: Obesity
Lmcleod1971 | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/9/2017
Condition:

Lost 5 pounds but after 3 weeks of taking it only 2 pills a day, I am having rectal bleeding. Bright red... I of course stopped it 3 days ago so I'm hoping it will stop...I only bleed when I go potty....slim zero garcinia cabogia

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/5/2017
Condition: Weight loss

I'm disgusted to say the least - not only does it not work, I've been told the fine print says to discontinue product within 14 days however your representative indicated it takes 1-3 months to work, so how is it that a 14 day "trial period" is appropriate! You've charged me another $176.78 for more useless, worthless products and I can assure you, I will spread the word on this crap and tell people to steer clear of your products! I want my money back!!!!!!!

Vicky | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/29/2017

Doesn't work....

ashish | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/20/2017
Condition:

it causes hyper-acidity whenever I start taking it,ultimately i have decided to shun it.

peach | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/17/2017
Condition: Weight loss

I had a terrible reaction. Sick to my stomach, confusion. I've been off the pills for 2 weeks and still I'm not feeling back to normal.

Rose | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
5/5/2017
Condition:

This product is working u need to also use the Bragg's organic apple cider vinegar with it I've taken it 3 weeks lost 12 lbs so far I'm now starting to see some blotting and awful smelling gas I take this is the toxins being cleaned out give it time it does take 3-4 weeks to get in your system I use 2 tablespoon of the vinegar 2xa day I take it straight but can b mixed with warm water or tea good luck

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |