Quickly noticed feeling good ~ content, happier, more energetic and watched as the stubborn 10 pounds melted away without my changing my diet in any way. I didn't start exercising, but was more active as I felt better and had energy. My only problem was I had to quit because I could not afford to lose anymore weight. I like to use them occassionally for a pick-me up and take off any extra pound...

this tes formed heat my body and sweating a lot. i wondering this tea contains a lots of estrogen? I have estrogen positive cancer. I am trying this tea because loose inches. sugest by oriental doctor which is decrease far by ultra sounds and massage.

Guayaki | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
5/28/2020
Yerba1 | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
3/31/2020
Condition: General Health And Wellness

Rosamonte 1981. Continuously since. I look for brands packaged in Misiones, Argentina or Paraguay along the Alto Parana River. I'm lucky because our local grocers have it readily available by the kilo ($9 -). Careful with it's effect on your teeth, and I can't follow Orange Juice with a hot Mate or else it's a major "cleansing" with little notice. A great way to relax and enjoy a refreshing beverage. Bakery goods, cheap cookies, and my favorite: fresh scones with dulce de leche. Also great as a Summertime beverage with ice and lemonade. Find a gourd, a bombilla, and a thermos and enjoy.

Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
9/28/2019
Advocate | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/10/2019
Condition: High cholesterol

Well this is not about my experience but rather to give feedback to WebMD on their description for cholesterol issues. You say LDL is bad cholesterol and you say HDL is bad cholesterol. It is certainly not both. I canâ??t believe accuracy is not checked prior to approving a post.

Age: 19-24 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |