I take Ease, a supplement from Plexus Worldwide. It has the green lipped mussel in it. I took Celebex for over 10 years with fair results. I have taken this for over 2 years and my arthritis pain is completely under control. I am an RN and I know the side effects of Celebrex and I am very happy to have found this. I am ashamed that healthcare does not promote natural healing. I completely be...

i found that after taking green lipped muscle tablets that all my joints became much ,much worse and i became very unwell after about a week after stopping i started to fell better the pain was'nt as bad and i am slowiy recovering

Fotoula | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/5/2020
Condition: Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)

I've had pains inside my hip bones,knees and lower back pain.I bought a brand that combines New Zealand mussel,devil's claw,feverfew and glucosamine.Im menopausal.Ive been using for a month.No more significant aches plus an improvement on agility.

JaneMaxwellGordonyn3cse | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
12/2/2018
Condition: Arthritis

I assume I have arthritis with all the aches and pains in my hips,knees etc. so I found GLM on Swanson dot com. I noticed improvement in a week and I can sure tell if I’ve forgotten to take them. It definitely works for me.

joe | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 10 years or more |
9/8/2018
Condition: Arthritis

the only Stuff that made a difference for my shoulder pain

wjeastham43embarqmail.com | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
7/3/2017
marym | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/2/2017
Condition: Arthritis

I love this product! I have been taking this for about 5 months. At first I thought there was no effect but I forgot to take this pill for a few days and then I was reminded of how much pain I had been in before I started taking them. They sure work for me!