It might not be for everyone, but it works for me. I've read reviews and it's not going to make you lose weight by itself. You need to incorporate a healthy diet. High protein low Carb & low sugar. One reviewer said she was losing her hair. Are you eating enough protein? I work for a medical weight loss clinic and that's all we do is weight loss. We are not a spa. THERE IS NOT A ONE SIZE F...

billy billy | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/29/2020

In combination with exercise and a reasonable diet, it does work. I'm over 60 and it has made a noticeable difference. No side effects for me that I am aware of.

Katty | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
9/20/2019
Condition: Weight loss
supplement dude | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/8/2019
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I have taken this product off and on for years. I also take DHEA daily. The addition of 100mg of 7 keto is amazing. I do feel like I have had one too many cups of coffee, but I welcome the extra energy and alertness it provides. I struggle with a craving for sweets and 7 keto greatly diminishes this craving. 7 keto also helps me want to exercise and get up from watching TV.

Age: 45-54 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
2/9/2019
Condition: Weight loss

Started taking 7 Keto DHEA as part of a 10 week weight loss program. I experienced major headaches with blurred vision and low blood pressure every time I took it. My hair started falling out within days of beginning it and took weeks to normalize after I stopped taking it. Everything else normalized right with in days after my last dose. This drug is poison and I would never take it again! I stick to a healthy diet, exercise and cut out the junk food and beer and I lost weight no problem. I also drink tons of water and take fish oil and high end vitamins and feel great!

TeeBuzz | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 5 to less than 10 years |
11/12/2018
Condition: General Health And Wellness

I was originally put on it by a doctor 30mg to cope with hormonal imbalances and a slow thyroid. After a bit of experimenting (going off and on) I now take 75mg a day with 200mg of SAM-e and barocco drink and feel great. The positive side affects are increased sex drive, more energy which makes you more include to exercise and I am more switched on. This is important as I am pushing 50 yr. I think 7 keto is under rated. I also have a healthy diet. i haven;t had any negative other then experimenting to get the dosage right for me