Excellent on burns! I burnt my hand taking scones out of the oven. Put lavender essential oil right on the burn as soon as it happened and again 30 minutes later. The next day, it was just a small scab on my skin. No blister! Have used it many times since. It's great and safe for kids!

I was having sleep issues for awhile, so I got a box Traditional Medicinals Lavender

Waldek | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/9/2021
Condition: Anxiety

I'm from Poland. I used researched form of lavender called Silexan for anxiety. I can rate ma anxiety as a moderate (hard to concentrate, very fatigue) My trial takes 3 weeks. First two weeks one pill of brand Calmaid. I felt nothing or unnoticeable effects. Then I increased dose to two pills and changed the brand for Lasea and used it for one week. Also without noticeble effect. Maybe it worked in some way but it's difficult to say. I would say that I felt in that time even more sedating despite it shouldn't work in this way. Maybe it can work but not for me in this moment. Read More Read Less

Dulcie | Age: 75 or over | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/14/2021
Condition: Stress

98years old, recomended by my GP took 1 capsule a day and after 16 days so giddy and lost all feelings in lower body, 5 days in hospital and numerous tests(no capsules for these days)tests showed nothing abnormal and now back home with all feelings back in legs and not dizzy.

Lavela | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/24/2019
Condition: Anxiety

While this supplement worked to give me a relaxed feeling throughout the day, it made me extremely tired and I kept getting a mild headache each day. I�d come home after work and slept for at least an hour.

QTS | Age: 19-24 | On supplement for less than 1 month |

Very Good. 5*****.

Julia | Age: 35-44 | On supplement for 2 to less than 5 years |
1/6/2018
Condition: Anxiety

Lavender Shower Gel relaxes body and mind. The lavender scent calms my nerves and pacifies my soul. Lavender is also a great bathing and sauna additive. The wonderful scent of lavender relaxes the muscles, calms the nerves and has a balancing effect on the soul. I agree with the scientific proven fact that Lavender is the perfect cure for anxiety, stress and Insomnia. Lavender is indeed a very helpful medicinal plant.

Jason | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
1/5/2018
Condition: Anxiety

I take a lavender tea every day. Lavender instantly soothes any feeling of anxiety. It also helps me against anxious worries, stress, restlessness and nervous tremors. Lavender is a wonderful natural tranquilizer of nature. I highly recommend it for all kinds of anxiety disorders and anxiety symptoms.

Pete | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/30/2017
Condition:

Lavender calmes the nerves and pacifies the soul. A wonderful, natural tranquilizer. I love the medicinal plant lavender.It really helps me a lot to calm down.

Tom | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 6 months to less than 1 year |
12/30/2017
Condition: Sleep

Lavender is the most effective natural sleeping aid I know.I have a lavender tea every night.Lavender is a wonderful remedy for a deep, healthy and restful sleep. I highly recommend it to anyone suffering from sleep problems.Very helpful medicinal plant.

Age: 35-44 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
6/9/2017
Condition: Anxiety

I filled capsules with lavender oil and started taking them orally at nighttime. Without capsules, any other oral method is nasty-tasting. Anyway, it has a bad aftertaste when you burp kind of like gin flavor. It is a messy process to prepare these capsules, but it helps me a lot. It really calms me down and helps me relax.

NICE | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
5/3/2017
Condition: Alopecia

NICE CALMING SMELL AROMA

Age: 25-34 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
12/8/2016
Condition: Depression

A psychiatrist recommended that I take this, but for some reason it made my mood worse! It had the opposite of the intended effect. I was starting to think that I was nuts, but there was another person who reviewed it that said they experienced more anxiety. If this happens to you, you are not alone!

Wallyburns | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
4/7/2016
Condition: Sleep

I have been dealing with sleep apnea for the last 20 years or so. I us a CPAP machine with a nose pillow. Recently I stumbled across lavender essential oil in a supermarket. I had never heard of it before. After a few minutes on-line reading about it, I purchased it. I use distilled water in my CPAP machine, so I put a few drops into the water reservoir and tried to sleep. I had the best night of sleep I have had in ages, and can only suggest the lavender had something to do with that. I also take lorezapan (Ativan) on a daily basis so there may be some connection there.Read More Read Less

insom | Age: 25-34 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
3/15/2016
Condition: Sleep

10 teaspoons of this herb tea helps me to improve quality of sleep, increase sleep duration and I feel much better during the day. I have struggled for years with poor sleep quality, now I need less sleep time and feel much better. Ether drops are also effective but I am concerned about its effect on lungs.

Zestytx | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
3/4/2016
Condition: Insomnia

I have always thought essential oils were a "cult".. LOL. But I tried lavender oil for the past three nights and have slept amazingly well. I'll continue to use it. Just a few drops on my wrists is all I need.

sleepy | Age: 55-64 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
2/9/2016
Condition: Insomnia

I have a difficult time sleeping. I cannot let my mind rest I guess. I starting adding lavender to my nightly bath a little on my skin mixed with oils before bed. I found by adding that to other things like no caffeine and sugars it helps soothe and relax.

ff | Age: 65-74 | On supplement for less than 1 month |
7/14/2015
Condition: Cancer

very good

Maya | Age: 45-54 | On supplement for 1 to less than 2 years |
6/12/2015
Condition: Insomnia

Works great for relaxation and inducing sleepiness! I can't believe that WebMD would post that Lavender is unsafe for young boys, based on a recklessly reported "news" story that was totally de-bunked by Robert Tisserand, one of the worlds top experts on the scientific research of essential oils. WebMD is no longer a place I trust for reliable info about essential oils.

Anna | Age: 13-18 | On supplement for 1 to 6 months |
4/1/2015
Condition: Depression

Works well as a component of depression treatment. Helps me relax and consentrate. Sure to have some effect on mild conditions though certainly shouldn't be regarded as a full value treatment.