User Reviews & Ratings - BLACK COHOSH

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BLACK COHOSH.

«BLACK COHOSH Information

See products with BLACK COHOSH

6/12/2019 5:02:05 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    No Script or health Insurance needed to place and order with 10% discount for all purchased. It was nice to have some from them, I just hit them at. WhatsApp only: +1(252)4601212, Wickr or Kik: peterking2014. Email: [email protected] Message code: (Med16) Discreet Delivery

3/4/2019 1:31:35 PM

Reviewer: ihatepills, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I get really hot at night and have to sleep with 2-3 icepacks. I was told Black Cohash "really cooled you off" so I tried it. First night, I got through the night with 1 icepack. I thought, "Wow! It works!" but the next night I went through 4 icepacks, and that is where it is, every time I take one, so I've stopped, and now I'm back to 2-3. I've long felt that ... Show Full Comment

2/23/2019 9:00:53 AM

Reviewer: Pammy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
    I can definitely tell the difference between when I take it and when I do not.

1/19/2019 11:52:31 PM

Reviewer: Sonia, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Well i think it works for me. I see less hot flashes at night and also i feel better. It was a great idea to try this herb.

1/25/2018 2:53:34 AM

Reviewer: SPRING VALLEY 49MG, 75 or over on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I DO NOT SEE NIGHT SWEATS ON YOUR LIST SO I HOSE HOT FLASHES...WHICH I DO NOT HAVE, ACTUALLY, I HAVE BEEN TAKING 2 AT BEADTIME HOWEVER 9 TIMES OUT OF TEN, I DRENCH THE SHEETS AND PILLOW COVERS. I AM ON THYROID MED AND HIS IS BEING CHECKED OUT NOW VIA LAB WORK. COULD BE THE THYROID MEDS ARE NO LONGER NEEDED OR PERHAPS DOSAGE NEEDS TO BE CHANGED.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?